• Monthly statement

Hi Guys,
    Anyone know how to access / print off previous statements? Need them to hand into my accountant from April 2018-April 2019.
    Tap below to see the best answer
  • Hi Guys,
    Anyone know how to access / print off previous statements? Need them to hand into my accountant from April 2018-April 2019.
    Tap below to see the best answer

• Best Answer

Hi,

I get a PDF of the statement emailed to me each month. maybe search through your emails and you can find them all and send to your accountant that way? I dont think you can do it from the app.

Erika
  • Hi,

I get a PDF of the statement emailed to me each month. maybe search through your emails and you can find them all and send to your accountant that way? I dont think you can do it from the app.

Erika

• hi a4ntv
    have you not had your statements by email?
    They are attached to the email as pdfs and the email should arrive a day or so after your statement date, the first one will have arrived a month after you joined.
    You may not need to print them off, if your accountant agrees you could either download all the statements and email to your accountant, if he/she is in agreement, or easier still forward the emails to your accountant.
    Quote Originally Posted by A4NTV View Post
    Hi Guys,
  • hi a4ntv
    have you not had your statements by email?
    They are attached to the email as pdfs and the email should arrive a day or so after your statement date, the first one will have arrived a month after you joined.
    You may not need to print them off, if your accountant agrees you could either download all the statements and email to your accountant, if he/she is in agreement, or easier still forward the emails to your accountant.
    Quote Originally Posted by A4NTV View Post
    Hi Guys,

• Hey @A4NTV

Just FYI I've moved your post to our section all about Payments and billing

Great advice from @Erika123 and @woz - your statements are emailed to you each month.

If you're missing any, you can get in touch with the team via WattBot in your account and ask them to re-email any that you need
  • Hey @A4NTV

Just FYI I've moved your post to our section all about Payments and billing

Great advice from @Erika123 and @woz - your statements are emailed to you each month.

If you're missing any, you can get in touch with the team via WattBot in your account and ask them to re-email any that you need