• Who in Scotland has a Pure Planet SMART meter?

Any member here from Scotland and have had a SMART meter installed via Pure Planet?
  • Any member here from Scotland and have had a SMART meter installed via Pure Planet?

• I've had mine installed today,(I'm in Ayrshire) but the In home display doesnt seem to be connecting to my electricity meter.
  • I've had mine installed today,(I'm in Ayrshire) but the In home display doesnt seem to be connecting to my electricity meter.

• I just have mine installed today (Edinburgh). same issue as @jack58385 - electricity says "waiting for data".

- - - Updated - - -

Hi jack58385, wondered whether you are still having the issue - electricity does not work on the in-home-display. I have the same issue here - but the gas works fine though.
  • I just have mine installed today (Edinburgh). same issue as @jack58385 - electricity says "waiting for data".

- - - Updated - - -

Hi jack58385, wondered whether you are still having the issue - electricity does not work on the in-home-display. I have the same issue here - but the gas works fine though.

• Hi nope still no electricity reading and gas can be intermittent, doesnt look like this issue will resolve itself!
  • Hi nope still no electricity reading and gas can be intermittent, doesnt look like this issue will resolve itself!

• hi Jack58385
    Depends what you mean by intermittent. (or what sort of intermittent). Gas only updates every half hour or the IHD isn't near enough to the meter signal.
    and it's probably worth going to help ask wattbot type message the team and ask pp to make sure they've done all they can at their end.

Quote Originally Posted by jack58385 View Post
    Hi nope still no electricity reading and gas can be intermittent, doesnt look like this issue will resolve itself!
  • hi Jack58385
    Depends what you mean by intermittent. (or what sort of intermittent). Gas only updates every half hour or the IHD isn't near enough to the meter signal.
    and it's probably worth going to help ask wattbot type message the team and ask pp to make sure they've done all they can at their end.

Quote Originally Posted by jack58385 View Post
    Hi nope still no electricity reading and gas can be intermittent, doesnt look like this issue will resolve itself!

• Just had my meters installed today (Glasgow).

The IHD connections to the meters look to be working, but the gas usage on the IHD doesn't match the meter (the usage is a bit higher, but the rate is ridiculously high). Also not sure why the gas meter was initially set to 99999 (I should know tonight if it rolls over to 00000). I'm hoping this is a settling in and that the numbers will correct themselves in a few days--otherwise it's a call to Wattbot or Magnum
  • Just had my meters installed today (Glasgow).

The IHD connections to the meters look to be working, but the gas usage on the IHD doesn't match the meter (the usage is a bit higher, but the rate is ridiculously high). Also not sure why the gas meter was initially set to 99999 (I should know tonight if it rolls over to 00000). I'm hoping this is a settling in and that the numbers will correct themselves in a few days--otherwise it's a call to Wattbot or Magnum

• hi

the 99999 is normal, it's set to roll over and start from zero.(lucky you you got a free unit)
    The gas usage on the ihd isn't instant, it updates after 30 mins (I believe)
    (looking at the posts on here you're lucky if any of it is working at all.) (oh me of little faith...)

Quote Originally Posted by schase View Post
    Just had my meters installed today (Glasgow).

• hi

the 99999 is normal, it's set to roll over and start from zero.(lucky you you got a free unit)
    The gas usage on the ihd isn't instant, it updates after 30 mins (I believe)
    (looking at the posts on here you're lucky if any of it is working at all.) (oh me of little faith...)

Quote Originally Posted by schase View Post
    Just had my meters installed today (Glasgow).