• What bot

Not getting whattbot to open I'm confused I am not getting requests for readings and statements are based on estimates
    Tap below to see the best answer
  • Not getting whattbot to open I'm confused I am not getting requests for readings and statements are based on estimates
    Tap below to see the best answer

• Best Answer

hi Happychick
    If you're talking about getting reminders to submit meter readings, you should get an email a few days before a month has elapsed from when you switched. Also you should see a reminder on the home screen at that time.
    Are you getting those emails?
    If you've submitted readings check your statement carefully, those readings will or should appear on the statement, then, after those appear the estimated readings will be for the period from when you submitted your readings to the statement date. (confusing to explain but easy once you get it). In other words if you submit the day befrore your statement is produced you won't see any estimated readings. If your statement date was for example 28th month, and you submitted readings on 14th, the readings on 14th would appear on the statement and the period from 15th to 28th would be estimated on the statement.

This would then correct itself on the statement after that one. (I did say it was hard to explain!)

If the readings you've submitted aren't on the statement or you aren't getting those emails post back for more help.PP may have to look at your account.
    Also if wattbot isn't working - can you say exactly what it's doing please? and make sure you are on the latest app version 7.23.1
    If you are on the latest version and it's not working try deleting app and reinstalling.
    (You can now log in online by the way)

Quote Originally Posted by Happychick View Post
    Not getting whattbot to open I'm confused I am not getting requests for readings and statements are based on estimates
  • hi Happychick
    If you're talking about getting reminders to submit meter readings, you should get an email a few days before a month has elapsed from when you switched. Also you should see a reminder on the home screen at that time.
    Are you getting those emails?
    If you've submitted readings check your statement carefully, those readings will or should appear on the statement, then, after those appear the estimated readings will be for the period from when you submitted your readings to the statement date. (confusing to explain but easy once you get it). In other words if you submit the day befrore your statement is produced you won't see any estimated readings. If your statement date was for example 28th month, and you submitted readings on 14th, the readings on 14th would appear on the statement and the period from 15th to 28th would be estimated on the statement.

This would then correct itself on the statement after that one. (I did say it was hard to explain!)

If the readings you've submitted aren't on the statement or you aren't getting those emails post back for more help.PP may have to look at your account.
    Also if wattbot isn't working - can you say exactly what it's doing please? and make sure you are on the latest app version 7.23.1
    If you are on the latest version and it's not working try deleting app and reinstalling.
    (You can now log in online by the way)

Quote Originally Posted by Happychick View Post

• Hi, I have just been able to get into Wattbot.

click on the 3 lines at the top right, then click on help, then ask Wattbot,
    Then you need to type in 'message the team'
    then you can send them your message. Might take a couple of days to get back to you, but they will
  • Hi, I have just been able to get into Wattbot.

click on the 3 lines at the top right, then click on help, then ask Wattbot,
    Then you need to type in 'message the team'
    then you can send them your message. Might take a couple of days to get back to you, but they will