• Rental

Hi All,

I have a property that I signed up for PurePlanet, all going well to date.

I will be renting that property out in the next couple of weeks and will need to change the PP details to the tenants name. I've tried asking the Bot but keep getting asked about moving home, not the case.

Any ideas?
    Tap below to see the best answer
  • Hi All,

I have a property that I signed up for PurePlanet, all going well to date.

I will be renting that property out in the next couple of weeks and will need to change the PP details to the tenants name. I've tried asking the Bot but keep getting asked about moving home, not the case.

Any ideas?
    Tap below to see the best answer

• Best Answer

Hello scottmcbain.

You will need to get your tenants to sign up to PP with their own app. if they want to that is or they can switch to a supplier of their choice. Unless you want to make utilities part of the rent.
  • Hello scottmcbain.

You will need to get your tenants to sign up to PP with their own app. if they want to that is or they can switch to a supplier of their choice. Unless you want to make utilities part of the rent.

• Hi
    You need to send your message to the team directly via Wattbot.
    if you go to the app and click on the 3 lines at the top right, then click on help, then ask Wattbot,
    Then you need to type in 'message the team'
    then you can send them your message. Might take a couple of days to get back to you, but they will
  • Hi
    You need to send your message to the team directly via Wattbot.
    if you go to the app and click on the 3 lines at the top right, then click on help, then ask Wattbot,
    Then you need to type in 'message the team'
    then you can send them your message. Might take a couple of days to get back to you, but they will