• I already have electricity with Pure Planet how can I now switch my Gas?

Hi There,

I am already a customer and I have my electricity with Pure Planet but I now want to switch my Gas over to Pure Planet as well but I can't seem to do this from the website as I already have an account and after getting a quote it won't let me continue.

If you could let me know the best way to switch my gas as well that would be great.

Thanks a lot,

Jen.
    Tap below to see the best answer
  • Hi There,

I am already a customer and I have my electricity with Pure Planet but I now want to switch my Gas over to Pure Planet as well but I can't seem to do this from the website as I already have an account and after getting a quote it won't let me continue.

If you could let me know the best way to switch my gas as well that would be great.

Thanks a lot,

Jen.
    Tap below to see the best answer

• Best Answer

Hello jen.
    Your correct there is no method to add gas to your existing acct.

Dont panic it can be done. If you go to help section and tap on wattbot to wake ir up, then type message the team.
    Then ask to switch on your gas. Someone will get back to you proberly on monday and will set this up for you. It would be helpful if your able to send a photo of the gas meter when you message the team.
  • Hello jen.
    Your correct there is no method to add gas to your existing acct.

Dont panic it can be done. If you go to help section and tap on wattbot to wake ir up, then type message the team.
    Then ask to switch on your gas. Someone will get back to you proberly on monday and will set this up for you. It would be helpful if your able to send a photo of the gas meter when you message the team.

• Thanks a lot @Jon1 for all the info.
  • Thanks a lot @Jon1 for all the info.