• Final account statement

Ive been sent a final account statement this morning but haven’t asked to swap suppliers?!?

Any ideas why this might be?
    Tap below to see the best answer
  • Ive been sent a final account statement this morning but haven’t asked to swap suppliers?!?

Any ideas why this might be?
    Tap below to see the best answer

• Best Answer

Hi, someone else in your street may have started a switch and put your house number in by mistake.
    it happens.
    You need to send your message to the team directly via Wattbot, to tell them your not leaving.
    if you go to the app and click on the 3 lines at the top right, then click on help, then ask Wattbot,
    Then you need to type in 'message the team'
    then you can send them your message. Might take a couple of days to get back to you, but they will
  • Hi, someone else in your street may have started a switch and put your house number in by mistake.
    it happens.
    You need to send your message to the team directly via Wattbot, to tell them your not leaving.
    if you go to the app and click on the 3 lines at the top right, then click on help, then ask Wattbot,
    Then you need to type in 'message the team'
    then you can send them your message. Might take a couple of days to get back to you, but they will

• Hi Citrussharp,
    As Angela says you will need to contact PP team direct as above, but did you receive a " sorry you are leaving " email, you should have done. If you had this erroneous switch could have been stopped before it started
  • Hi Citrussharp,
    As Angela says you will need to contact PP team direct as above, but did you receive a " sorry you are leaving " email, you should have done. If you had this erroneous switch could have been stopped before it started

• Hi

thanks for the replies

ive had no emails saying sorry I was leaving; just a final account statement this morning - very odd.

will message the team as suggested.
  • Hi

thanks for the replies

ive had no emails saying sorry I was leaving; just a final account statement this morning - very odd.

• hi Citrussharp
    Great stupid questions of our time: Presumably it says Final Statement on it?
    Have you checked to see if the details on it relate to your meter numbers and supply?
    Quote Originally Posted by Citrussharp View Post
    Hi

thanks for the replies

• hi Citrussharp
    Great stupid questions of our time: Presumably it says Final Statement on it?
    Have you checked to see if the details on it relate to your meter numbers and supply?
    Quote Originally Posted by Citrussharp View Post
    Hi

thanks for the replies