• Pure Planet have registered my neighbours meters not mine!

I am having a hard time with the switch to Pure Planet.
    I thought I made the switch on 25th of June and have been paying PP since then.

I presumed every thing was going well as the direct debit was set up and active and I has received a final bill from my supplier Shell. But today my neighbour and landlady asked me if I am with Pure Planet as her meter has been linked to a pure planet account when she has another supplier who she is trying to switch from.

Today I also received a bill from my old supplier for supply in July.
    It looks like Pure Planet have registered my neoghbour accidentally and I am paying for my neighbour and my supply old supplier. Not happy and no one to speak to.
    Can anyone help.I need to speak to PP to sort this out asap.
  • I am having a hard time with the switch to Pure Planet.
    I thought I made the switch on 25th of June and have been paying PP since then.

I presumed every thing was going well as the direct debit was set up and active and I has received a final bill from my supplier Shell. But today my neighbour and landlady asked me if I am with Pure Planet as her meter has been linked to a pure planet account when she has another supplier who she is trying to switch from.

Today I also received a bill from my old supplier for supply in July.
    It looks like Pure Planet have registered my neoghbour accidentally and I am paying for my neighbour and my supply old supplier. Not happy and no one to speak to.
    Can anyone help.I need to speak to PP to sort this out asap.

• Hi there
    As this is your first post, welcome to the Pure Planet community! When you post here you are not talking directly to Pure Planet but to your fellow customers. But they are a helpful bunch!
    Others may reply here with theories about what might have happened - but the vital thing is to understand how to communicate with Pure Planet. Unfortunately it's now Friday evening, so you probably won't get a response until Monday earliest, but you need to open the app, go to the three little bars top right hand corner, select Help, then choose Wattbot, put 'message the team' in the question box and then explain the problem. They promise to get back to you within one or two working days.

Hope you get it sorted quickly
    Stephen
  • Hi there
    As this is your first post, welcome to the Pure Planet community! When you post here you are not talking directly to Pure Planet but to your fellow customers. But they are a helpful bunch!
    Others may reply here with theories about what might have happened - but the vital thing is to understand how to communicate with Pure Planet. Unfortunately it's now Friday evening, so you probably won't get a response until Monday earliest, but you need to open the app, go to the three little bars top right hand corner, select Help, then choose Wattbot, put 'message the team' in the question box and then explain the problem. They promise to get back to you within one or two working days.

Hope you get it sorted quickly
    Stephen

• Hi Handelport
    It's happened because the meter database says that meter (not your meter) is registered at your address.I'm guessing it was some sort of previous property conversion and that meter was originally registered to the address and the meter database needs updating?

When you communicate via wattbot (type "message the team") it will probably be helpful if you can supply PP with a photo of your meter(s) showing the meter serial. You can attach photos in wattbot.
    Also make sure PP have your exact address including any flat no's or suffixes.etc.
    It might also be prudent to check on one of your old bills that the meter serial numbers match the ones on the meter(s), I'm fairly sure they will I think it's a case of postcode / address matching to the original meter not the new one.
    Also check your emails, PP may have already requested a photo of the meter.
  • Hi Handelport
    It's happened because the meter database says that meter (not your meter) is registered at your address.I'm guessing it was some sort of previous property conversion and that meter was originally registered to the address and the meter database needs updating?

When you communicate via wattbot (type "message the team") it will probably be helpful if you can supply PP with a photo of your meter(s) showing the meter serial. You can attach photos in wattbot.
    Also make sure PP have your exact address including any flat no's or suffixes.etc.
    It might also be prudent to check on one of your old bills that the meter serial numbers match the ones on the meter(s), I'm fairly sure they will I think it's a case of postcode / address matching to the original meter not the new one.
    Also check your emails, PP may have already requested a photo of the meter.

• I already sent PP photos of the meter with my meter readings they have clearly got confused as you say due to the fact that the neighbours house was built recently and has become 4a.

Can PP please confirm that this has been resolved my neighbour is not happy!
  • I already sent PP photos of the meter with my meter readings they have clearly got confused as you say due to the fact that the neighbours house was built recently and has become 4a.

Can PP please confirm that this has been resolved my neighbour is not happy!

• Hi @HanDelPort

Looks like you've been chatting with Ed from our Member Services team - we have an FAQ all about 'erroneous transfers' which may help in this case

The team are in the process of sending the incorrect supply back and re-registering your correct supply.

Nice one @stephenrand and @woz for helping out
  • Hi @HanDelPort

Looks like you've been chatting with Ed from our Member Services team - we have an FAQ all about 'erroneous transfers' which may help in this case

The team are in the process of sending the incorrect supply back and re-registering your correct supply.

Nice one @stephenrand and @woz for helping out