Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

• Unknown Address On National Electricity Database

Afternoon all,

My time as a possible customer for Pure Planet lasted all of 3 days. Aparently my address isn't on the National Electricity Database so PP can't have me as a customer unless I start mithering my existing supplier for information.

The house has been here for 13 years and during that time we've switched electricity and gas suppliers 5 times. We've never had an issue before, it's just sailed straight through.

I wanted to give PP a chance, especially as they're a supplier of green energy but if they can't even find my address I can't really trust them to supply utilities.

Hope you all have better luck than I did.
    Tap below to see the best answer
  • Afternoon all,

My time as a possible customer for Pure Planet lasted all of 3 days. Aparently my address isn't on the National Electricity Database so PP can't have me as a customer unless I start mithering my existing supplier for information.

The house has been here for 13 years and during that time we've switched electricity and gas suppliers 5 times. We've never had an issue before, it's just sailed straight through.

I wanted to give PP a chance, especially as they're a supplier of green energy but if they can't even find my address I can't really trust them to supply utilities.

Hope you all have better luck than I did.
    Tap below to see the best answer