• Final bill seems to high

How do i discuss final bill as seems very high?
    Tap below to see the best answer
  • How do i discuss final bill as seems very high?
    Tap below to see the best answer

• Best Answer

Hey @Jennycornwall

Sorry WattBot's not working for you - have you tried updating your app to our latest version?
    There was a bug affecting WattBot but we released a fix in an app update

If that doesn't work you can reply to your final bill email and the team will pick this up to answer any questions you have about it.

Was it following a move out, or did you switch away?
    If you switched away it may be worth reading our FAQ about how your readings are validated when you switch suppliers.

Also just FYI I've merged your posts into one place to avoid duplicates, as this can get confusing for other members
  • Hey @Jennycornwall

Sorry WattBot's not working for you - have you tried updating your app to our latest version?
    There was a bug affecting WattBot but we released a fix in an app update

If that doesn't work you can reply to your final bill email and the team will pick this up to answer any questions you have about it.

Was it following a move out, or did you switch away?
    If you switched away it may be worth reading our FAQ about how your readings are validated when you switch suppliers.

Also just FYI I've merged your posts into one place to avoid duplicates, as this can get confusing for other members

• Im in the same position bill seems very high and carnt ask wot bot since leaving help
  • Im in the same position bill seems very high and carnt ask wot bot since leaving help

• Hi, I'm in the same position too. The app is practically useless, I can't log in, it just keep sending me emails. I already posted about my final bill being too high, however the app did not send this. If someone could contact me about this that would be great. I want to request all my statements as have some missing so I can work out the final bill.
  • Hi, I'm in the same position too. The app is practically useless, I can't log in, it just keep sending me emails. I already posted about my final bill being too high, however the app did not send this. If someone could contact me about this that would be great. I want to request all my statements as have some missing so I can work out the final bill.

• hi jen

You should still be able to use wattbot, if it doesn't work update the app, as this was a bug that's now fixed.
    Try it, if still no joy post back?
    (Don't forget to type message the team if it works)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jennycornwall View Post
    Im in the same position bill seems very high and carnt ask wot bot since leaving help
  • hi jen

You should still be able to use wattbot, if it doesn't work update the app, as this was a bug that's now fixed.
    Try it, if still no joy post back?
    (Don't forget to type message the team if it works)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jennycornwall View Post
    Im in the same position bill seems very high and carnt ask wot bot since leaving help

• hi pete
    see reply to jen above, but to add if you've sent final readings you should only need the last statement you had to work out the bill as long as it had your balance on it.
    If you've deleted the emails pp will resend if asked, use wattbot. Same comment as other reply applies.
    Quote Originally Posted by Pete MAC View Post
    Hi, I'm in the same position too. The app is practically useless, I can't log in, it just keep sending me emails. I already posted about my final bill being too high, however the app did not send this. If someone could contact me about this that would be great. I want to request all my statements as have some missing so I can work out the final bill.
  • hi pete
    see reply to jen above, but to add if you've sent final readings you should only need the last statement you had to work out the bill as long as it had your balance on it.
    If you've deleted the emails pp will resend if asked, use wattbot. Same comment as other reply applies.
    Quote Originally Posted by Pete MAC View Post
    Hi, I'm in the same position too. The app is practically useless, I can't log in, it just keep sending me emails. I already posted about my final bill being too high, however the app did not send this. If someone could contact me about this that would be great. I want to request all my statements as have some missing so I can work out the final bill.