• Complications around moving

I moved house and wanted to keep PP so made a switch to them when in my new place. However, the estimated bill from the previous provider at new house was incredibly high. They tell me I have to inform PP with new readings.... Do you think I can?! App won't allow me to give new readings and of course no one to tell. So I have to pay previous company huge amount. How can I get this final bill p previous company sorted when there is Noone to talk to??
    Ian
    Tap below to see the best answer
  • I moved house and wanted to keep PP so made a switch to them when in my new place. However, the estimated bill from the previous provider at new house was incredibly high. They tell me I have to inform PP with new readings.... Do you think I can?! App won't allow me to give new readings and of course no one to tell. So I have to pay previous company huge amount. How can I get this final bill p previous company sorted when there is Noone to talk to??
    Ian
    Tap below to see the best answer

• Best Answer

Hi Ian,
    you could contact PP, via Wattbot.
    if you go to the app and click on the 3 lines at the top right, then click on help, then ask Wattbot,
    Then you need to type in 'message the team' ,
    then you can send them your message. Might take a couple of days to get back to you, but they will.
  • Hi Ian,
    you could contact PP, via Wattbot.
    if you go to the app and click on the 3 lines at the top right, then click on help, then ask Wattbot,
    Then you need to type in 'message the team' ,
    then you can send them your message. Might take a couple of days to get back to you, but they will.

• hi Ian
    I don’t understand what’s happened here because as part of the switch process you should have been asked for the opening readings and replied?
    slightly off your topic in relation to your perceived lack of communication,but the bill situation is not as bad as it first seems, you won’t pay for the same units twice,whatever units the previous supplier charge you for pp won’t, but that said follow angela’s advice it will be sorted.
  • hi Ian
    I don’t understand what’s happened here because as part of the switch process you should have been asked for the opening readings and replied?
    slightly off your topic in relation to your perceived lack of communication,but the bill situation is not as bad as it first seems, you won’t pay for the same units twice,whatever units the previous supplier charge you for pp won’t, but that said follow angela’s advice it will be sorted.