• Referral

Hi,

so several weeks ago ago I recommended Pure Planet to a family member stating that we would both be getting £25 for our trouble. FM signed up and received their voucher in no time. I however have not received anything, I think I’ve been forgotten. Is there a telephone number I can ring to chase the vouchers up ?
    Tap below to see the best answer
  • Hi,

so several weeks ago ago I recommended Pure Planet to a family member stating that we would both be getting £25 for our trouble. FM signed up and received their voucher in no time. I however have not received anything, I think I’ve been forgotten. Is there a telephone number I can ring to chase the vouchers up ?
    Tap below to see the best answer

• Best Answer

hi Paul
    no there is no number PP don't have a call centre, but if you go to wattbot in help and type where is my amazon voucher the bot should guide you through the process of tracking it down.
    I take it you've checked all emails and spam etc?

Quote Originally Posted by Paul1962 View Post
    Hi,

• hi Paul
    no there is no number PP don't have a call centre, but if you go to wattbot in help and type where is my amazon voucher the bot should guide you through the process of tracking it down.
    I take it you've checked all emails and spam etc?

Quote Originally Posted by Paul1962 View Post
    Hi,