TWhat’s the standing charge for my property’s gas and electric
    Tap below to see the best answer
  • TWhat’s the standing charge for my property’s gas and electric
    Tap below to see the best answer

• Best Answer

Quote Originally Posted by sophieross16 View Post
    Hi sophieross16,
    Welcome to the Community Forum for PP customers.

The standing charge or as PP call it "the Membership Fee" is the charge that ALL energy suppliers charge for the upkeep of your supply including meter maintenance etc. As I have said, this is a charge levied by every energy supplier to cover their overheads.
    Gray4276
  • Quote Originally Posted by sophieross16 View Post
    Hi sophieross16,
    Welcome to the Community Forum for PP customers.

The standing charge or as PP call it "the Membership Fee" is the charge that ALL energy suppliers charge for the upkeep of your supply including meter maintenance etc. As I have said, this is a charge levied by every energy supplier to cover their overheads.
    Gray4276

Just in case you were asking how much it is: Dual Fuel Member is £16.00 a month
    less £30 a year dual fuel discount

Stephen
    Just in case you were asking how much it is: Dual Fuel Member is £16.00 a month
    less £30 a year dual fuel discount

Stephen

• hi Sophie
    have you switched to pp yet? If so you should have had emails with details. If not your unit rate depends where you live but member charge is same wherever you live.
    membership fee aka standing charge is £13.50 per calendar month (2x£8 less £2.50 discount) if gas and electricity and £8 pcm if electricity only
  • hi Sophie
    have you switched to pp yet? If so you should have had emails with details. If not your unit rate depends where you live but member charge is same wherever you live.
    membership fee aka standing charge is £13.50 per calendar month (2x£8 less £2.50 discount) if gas and electricity and £8 pcm if electricity only