• Switching to another provider

Apparently Pure Planet are blocking our switch to another provider. Can anyone help, or do we need to report it to OFGEM?
    Tap below to see the best answer
  • Apparently Pure Planet are blocking our switch to another provider. Can anyone help, or do we need to report it to OFGEM?
    Tap below to see the best answer

• Best Answer

Hi All Gassed Out,

Welcome to the Community Forum for PP customers.

At this very moment PP are changing their Gas transmission provider, and while this process is being carried out, the industry regulator "blocks" all switching activities until the process is completed. PP have indicated that potential customers should wait until the 10th Aug (so only a couple more days). Please re-activate your switching request at this point, and all should go according to plan.
    So therefore there is no need to contact Ofgem.......please note that I do not work for PP, I am just a customer and Community Forum member.

Quote Originally Posted by All Gassed Out View Post
    Apparently Pure Planet are blocking our switch to another provider. Can anyone help, or do we need to report it to OFGEM?
    Gray4276
  • Hi All Gassed Out,

Welcome to the Community Forum for PP customers.

At this very moment PP are changing their Gas transmission provider, and while this process is being carried out, the industry regulator "blocks" all switching activities until the process is completed. PP have indicated that potential customers should wait until the 10th Aug (so only a couple more days). Please re-activate your switching request at this point, and all should go according to plan.
    So therefore there is no need to contact Ofgem.......please note that I do not work for PP, I am just a customer and Community Forum member.

Quote Originally Posted by All Gassed Out View Post
    Gray4276