• need to cancel a switch

Wotbot just spins with a simple command "cancel switch" - need to cancel/delay as will get charges fromcurrent supplier.
    Nowhere in the switch process could i select a date
    ​Any help appreciated.
  • Wotbot just spins with a simple command "cancel switch" - need to cancel/delay as will get charges fromcurrent supplier.
    ​Any help appreciated.

• Hi benno1969,

Welcome to the Community Forum for PP customers.....when you post here you are not communicating directly with PP, but with fellow PP customers. The Community Forum is full of very helpful members who are only too willing to offer assistance based on their own experiences.
    However for someone to offer up some "pearls of wisdom" a little bit more information will be required.

For example have you had any communication from PP regarding the current status of your attempted switch.
    When did you initiate the switch.
    Did you switch via a Comparison site or via the PP App/website.

Lastly...have you tried to contact PP through the HELP section of the App/webpage....by selecting Ask WottBot, then typing in "message the team" and clicking send, followed by typing in your question with some details. A member of the team will normally respond within 24hrs......please check your registered email address and text service for notification that PP has replied via WattBot.

Hope this has helped.

Quote Originally Posted by benno1969 View Post
    Wotbot just spins with a simple command "cancel switch" - need to cancel/delay as will get charges fromcurrent supplier.
    ​Any help appreciated.
    Gray4276
  • Hi benno1969,

Welcome to the Community Forum for PP customers.....when you post here you are not communicating directly with PP, but with fellow PP customers. The Community Forum is full of very helpful members who are only too willing to offer assistance based on their own experiences.
    However for someone to offer up some "pearls of wisdom" a little bit more information will be required.

For example have you had any communication from PP regarding the current status of your attempted switch.
    When did you initiate the switch.
    Did you switch via a Comparison site or via the PP App/website.

Lastly...have you tried to contact PP through the HELP section of the App/webpage....by selecting Ask WottBot, then typing in "message the team" and clicking send, followed by typing in your question with some details. A member of the team will normally respond within 24hrs......please check your registered email address and text service for notification that PP has replied via WattBot.

Hope this has helped.

​Any help appreciated.
    Gray4276

• Thanks for replying. wotbot doesn't work with "message the team" either. Online comms is fine but i don't think Pure Planet are for me. Will just let the switch expire and choose another supplier.
  • Thanks for replying. wotbot doesn't work with "message the team" either. Online comms is fine but i don't think Pure Planet are for me. Will just let the switch expire and choose another supplier.

• Sorry that you feel that way......I have been a PP customer for 10 months and am a fan of their business ethos.
    No mark up on supply price, they charge the customer only what they (PP) pay to purchase our energy.
    100% Green energy supplier.
    No fixed contracts.....and no exit fees.
    Dual fuel discount.
    No extra overheads for telephone based Customer Services.....so no annoying "wait times" for a sensible response.
    Statements via email within 24 hours of bibilling period.
    Friendly "referral" reward system.

Overall PP provide an excellent simplified method of energy supply to/for their customers. Please note that I am not aPP employee.....just a happy customer.

Thanks for replying. wotbot doesn't work with "message the team" either. Online comms is fine but i don't think Pure Planet are for me. Will just let the switch expire and choose another supplier.
    Gray4276
  • Sorry that you feel that way......I have been a PP customer for 10 months and am a fan of their business ethos.
    No mark up on supply price, they charge the customer only what they (PP) pay to purchase our energy.
    100% Green energy supplier.
    No fixed contracts.....and no exit fees.
    Dual fuel discount.
    No extra overheads for telephone based Customer Services.....so no annoying "wait times" for a sensible response.
    Statements via email within 24 hours of bibilling period.
    Friendly "referral" reward system.

Overall PP provide an excellent simplified method of energy supply to/for their customers. Please note that I am not aPP employee.....just a happy customer.

Thanks for replying. wotbot doesn't work with "message the team" either. Online comms is fine but i don't think Pure Planet are for me. Will just let the switch expire and choose another supplier.
    Gray4276

• Glad your happy with them but if i can't communicate with a supplier they are not for me.
  • Glad your happy with them but if i can't communicate with a supplier they are not for me.

• Quote Originally Posted by benno1969 View Post
    Glad your happy with them but if i can't communicate with a supplier they are not for me.
    No problem, I fully understand your sentiments regarding this issue.
    After all it's not a "one size fits all" world.
    I'm sure that you can find a supplier that fits your requirements. 👍🙏
    Gray4276
    Glad your happy with them but if i can't communicate with a supplier they are not for me.
    No problem, I fully understand your sentiments regarding this issue.
    After all it's not a "one size fits all" world.
    I'm sure that you can find a supplier that fits your requirements. 👍🙏
    Gray4276

​Any help appreciated.
    Is it too late for this information to be of any help?
    https://community.purepla.net/conten...anet#ckb_start

The only way to select a date is to start the switch 17 days before the date you want to start with Pure Planet.

Stephen
    ​Any help appreciated.
    Is it too late for this information to be of any help?
    https://community.purepla.net/conten...anet#ckb_start

The only way to select a date is to start the switch 17 days before the date you want to start with Pure Planet.

Stephen