• Final bill

Hi,

We moved out of our flat 6 weeks ago tomorrow, and are still yet to hear anything about our final bill. I haven’t cancelled the direct debit, and we were about £250 in credit so starting to get a little frustrated as it also means we can’t get our flat deposit back until we have our final bills. I’ve tried to message on wattbot but the messages will not send.

Can anyone help me out with what to do next, or who I can speak to?

Thanks.
    Tap below to see the best answer
  • Hi,

We moved out of our flat 6 weeks ago tomorrow, and are still yet to hear anything about our final bill. I haven’t cancelled the direct debit, and we were about £250 in credit so starting to get a little frustrated as it also means we can’t get our flat deposit back until we have our final bills. I’ve tried to message on wattbot but the messages will not send.

Thanks.
    Tap below to see the best answer

• Best Answer

Hey @Kat33

There was an app issue affecting 'moved out' members when trying to access WattBot - we released a fix for this last week so I'd try updating your app? That should fix the issue

I checked the final bill out with our Member Services team, looks like there's an ongoing reading dispute on your account. That'd prevent your final (or any) statements being sent to you, so your credit amount would likely also change once you're billed.

There's more info on reading disputes and consolidated statements in our FAQs which may help explain what's going on!

The team are sending you an email about this in further detail now so just keep an eye out for that
  • Hey @Kat33

There was an app issue affecting 'moved out' members when trying to access WattBot - we released a fix for this last week so I'd try updating your app? That should fix the issue

I checked the final bill out with our Member Services team, looks like there's an ongoing reading dispute on your account. That'd prevent your final (or any) statements being sent to you, so your credit amount would likely also change once you're billed.

There's more info on reading disputes and consolidated statements in our FAQs which may help explain what's going on!

The team are sending you an email about this in further detail now so just keep an eye out for that

• Hi Kat33

It can take up to six weeks, so you should get your refund any day. Definitely right to keep your direct debit open.

Not sure why Wattbot isn't working for you... If you haven't heard anything by Friday morning I would post back here - but I'm sure others will post with more advice.

And just checking - did you follow the instructions given here? https://community.purepla.net/conten...o-do#ckb_start

Hope it's sorted soon
    Stephen
    Last edited by stephenrand; 06-08-19 at 18:16.
  • Hi Kat33

It can take up to six weeks, so you should get your refund any day. Definitely right to keep your direct debit open.

Not sure why Wattbot isn't working for you... If you haven't heard anything by Friday morning I would post back here - but I'm sure others will post with more advice.

And just checking - did you follow the instructions given here? https://community.purepla.net/conten...o-do#ckb_start

Hope it's sorted soon
    Stephen

• hi Kat
    did you type "message the team" into wattbot with your message?
    Your frustration is perfectly reasonable my guess is that admin will reply to this tomorrow and get things moving if they aren't already. I assume you completed the move out section in accounts and gave final readings?

Quote Originally Posted by Kat33 View Post
    Hi,

Thanks.
  • hi Kat
    did you type "message the team" into wattbot with your message?
    Your frustration is perfectly reasonable my guess is that admin will reply to this tomorrow and get things moving if they aren't already. I assume you completed the move out section in accounts and gave final readings?

Hi,

Thanks.

• hi kat33
    I'm a bit confused by this now, your original mail here made no mention of disputed readings?
    Hi,

Thanks.
  • hi kat33
    I'm a bit confused by this now, your original mail here made no mention of disputed readings?
    Hi,

Thanks.

• Quote Originally Posted by woz View Post
    hi kat33
    I am also confused here; there has been no mention of disputed readings until now and haven’t had any emails from pure planet except the one originally confirming my move. It’s now been 6 weeks and I’m yet to have any contact and understandably I’m now getting very frustrated with this system.
  • Quote Originally Posted by woz View Post
    hi kat33
    I am also confused here; there has been no mention of disputed readings until now and haven’t had any emails from pure planet except the one originally confirming my move. It’s now been 6 weeks and I’m yet to have any contact and understandably I’m now getting very frustrated with this system.

• I meant post not mail...
  • I meant post not mail...

• I thought it odd that you hadn't mentioned it
    This isn't good...(from your viewpoint) the only thing I can think of is perhaps the incoming person in the property you moved out of disputed the readings or the readings were somehow not close to what they should have been (ignore that it's guesswork at the moment)

You need further clarification Kat, hopefully @Nataly will pick this up tomorrow and get back to you.
  • I thought it odd that you hadn't mentioned it
    This isn't good...(from your viewpoint) the only thing I can think of is perhaps the incoming person in the property you moved out of disputed the readings or the readings were somehow not close to what they should have been (ignore that it's guesswork at the moment)

You need further clarification Kat, hopefully @Nataly will pick this up tomorrow and get back to you.

• Quote Originally Posted by Kat33 View Post
    Hi Kat33
    Did the email Nataly said was coming this afternoon not arrive?
    Stephen
  • Quote Originally Posted by Kat33 View Post
    Hi Kat33
    Stephen

• Quote Originally Posted by stephenrand View Post
    Hi Kat33
    Stephen
    ​Nope, still haven’t received anything.
  • Quote Originally Posted by stephenrand View Post
    Hi Kat33
    Stephen
    ​Nope, still haven’t received anything.

• Hi @Kat33

The team had originally emailed you to explain the reading dispute on 30 March (it had subject "FOR INFO: Reading Dispute", if that helps you find it?).

There's been an issue with the previous supplier not responding, which delayed the dispute being resolved.

Sorry you didn't get their email yesterday - they're sending you one now, and I'm also sending you a DM
    Last edited by Nataly; 08-08-19 at 09:40.
  • Hi @Kat33

The team had originally emailed you to explain the reading dispute on 30 March (it had subject "FOR INFO: Reading Dispute", if that helps you find it?).

There's been an issue with the previous supplier not responding, which delayed the dispute being resolved.

Sorry you didn't get their email yesterday - they're sending you one now, and I'm also sending you a DM