• accessing my account

Just switched to pp yesterday followed all procedures as requested but every tie i try to log in system says failed and i get a new e-mail to tap onto before getting into my account is this normal or am i doing something wrong
    Tap below to see the best answer
  • Just switched to pp yesterday followed all procedures as requested but every tie i try to log in system says failed and i get a new e-mail to tap onto before getting into my account is this normal or am i doing something wrong
    Tap below to see the best answer

• Best Answer

Hello Woody23.

The easiest thing to do is never log out of the app, just close it and when you return you will still be logged in.
    If you are logging out then every time you want to log in you have to follow the email process.
  • Hello Woody23.

The easiest thing to do is never log out of the app, just close it and when you return you will still be logged in.
    If you are logging out then every time you want to log in you have to follow the email process.

• Thanks makes sense when you think about it, I thought i must have done something wrong.
  • Thanks makes sense when you think about it, I thought i must have done something wrong.