• Payments

Looking at my Bill's it doesn't seem the amount being taken is covering my Bill's, I do NOT want a big bill that I cant pay, so please take a look and adjust my payments thank you, if it is not possible I am afraid I will have to leave you as it worries me
    Thank you Mrs Muriel Picknett
    Tap below to see the best answer
  • Looking at my Bill's it doesn't seem the amount being taken is covering my Bill's, I do NOT want a big bill that I cant pay, so please take a look and adjust my payments thank you, if it is not possible I am afraid I will have to leave you as it worries me
    Tap below to see the best answer

• Best Answer

Dear Muriel

As this is your first post, welcome to the Pure Planet community! You are talking to your fellow customers, and they are a helpful bunch, as you have already discovered through angelabikerbabe's answer.

She has told you how to contact Pure Planet to get your monthly payments changed. Remember, they check your account every 6 months, and will suggest a change if they think it is needed. But if your negative balance has increased each month for two or three months in the summer, then you may need more urgent action. Have a look at your last two or three statements to see if that's what's happening. Then you can also check that your last statement has included your direct debit for this month. I'm just wondering if you have been caught by the direct debit being held up by the weekend, which can mean that the statement is sent to you and doesn't show the latest payment, which makes it look like you have a sudden debt.
    If you have got this far, here's my final point - much much better to stay with Pure Planet and sort it out, than switch. If you decide to switch now, it will be harder to sort out, you'll still have to pay what you owe... and the chances are you will end up paying more.

Hope that helps. Contact Pure Planet if you are still worried, or feel free to ask more questions here, people will be pleased to help if they can

Stephen
  • Dear Muriel

As this is your first post, welcome to the Pure Planet community! You are talking to your fellow customers, and they are a helpful bunch, as you have already discovered through angelabikerbabe's answer.

She has told you how to contact Pure Planet to get your monthly payments changed. Remember, they check your account every 6 months, and will suggest a change if they think it is needed. But if your negative balance has increased each month for two or three months in the summer, then you may need more urgent action. Have a look at your last two or three statements to see if that's what's happening. Then you can also check that your last statement has included your direct debit for this month. I'm just wondering if you have been caught by the direct debit being held up by the weekend, which can mean that the statement is sent to you and doesn't show the latest payment, which makes it look like you have a sudden debt.
    If you have got this far, here's my final point - much much better to stay with Pure Planet and sort it out, than switch. If you decide to switch now, it will be harder to sort out, you'll still have to pay what you owe... and the chances are you will end up paying more.

Hope that helps. Contact Pure Planet if you are still worried, or feel free to ask more questions here, people will be pleased to help if they can

Stephen

• Hi Mappy
    You're talking to other customers on this forum.
    You need to contact PP, via Wattbot.
    if you go to the app and click on the 3 lines at the top right, then click on help, then ask Wattbot,
    Then you need to type in 'message the team' ,
    then you can send them your message. Might take a couple of days to get back to you, but they will.
  • Hi Mappy
    You're talking to other customers on this forum.
    You need to contact PP, via Wattbot.
    if you go to the app and click on the 3 lines at the top right, then click on help, then ask Wattbot,
    Then you need to type in 'message the team' ,
    then you can send them your message. Might take a couple of days to get back to you, but they will.

• Quote Originally Posted by Mappy View Post
    Looking at my Bill's it doesn't seem the amount being taken is covering my Bill's, I do NOT want a big bill that I cant pay, so please take a look and adjust my payments thank you, if it is not possible I am afraid I will have to leave you as it worries me
    Hi @Mappy
    Welcome to the community!
    Thanks for posting.
    You've had some good replies from @Angelabikerbabe and @stephenrand
    Thought I'd also add a link to an FAQ about how PP checks that Members are paying the right amount.
    Community Manager - Pure Planet

• Quote Originally Posted by Mappy View Post
    Hi @Mappy
    Welcome to the community!
    Thanks for posting.
    You've had some good replies from @Angelabikerbabe and @stephenrand
    Thought I'd also add a link to an FAQ about how PP checks that Members are paying the right amount.
    Community Manager - Pure Planet