• OVERPAYMENT

I'm owed circa £175 now I've left Pure Planet. Any idea how I get it? Seems I'm not alone with this one!!!
    Tap below to see the best answer
  • I'm owed circa £175 now I've left Pure Planet. Any idea how I get it? Seems I'm not alone with this one!!!
    Tap below to see the best answer

• Best Answer

Hi , sorry to hear you have left PP.

A swich normally takes up to 6 weeks to complete.

Once the switch has completed, PP will issue your final bill and if you're in credit, they will refund you.
    Don't cancel your DD, because they won't be able to refund you then.
  • Hi , sorry to hear you have left PP.

A swich normally takes up to 6 weeks to complete.

Once the switch has completed, PP will issue your final bill and if you're in credit, they will refund you.
    Don't cancel your DD, because they won't be able to refund you then.

• You know the sort code and account number, so the DD isn't required. The reason for leaving is because there is no service dept, no direct contact!! Who are you???
  • You know the sort code and account number, so the DD isn't required. The reason for leaving is because there is no service dept, no direct contact!! Who are you???

• hi Geoff
    You’re plain wrong, no organisation is allowed to store bank details, so once the dd is cancelled the data is gone. If you don’t believe me ask other organisations.
    If by direct contact you mean a call centre then there isn’t but in some cases pp will call. Contact is via wattbot type message the team and you will get a reply. You will get your refund if it’s due, if you’ve cancelled the dd you need to let them know where to pay it.
    ​Given your worries you are probably better with a different provider.
    Quote Originally Posted by Geoffyj View Post
    You know the sort code and account number, so the DD isn't required. The reason for leaving is because there is no service dept, no direct contact!! Who are you???
  • hi Geoff
    You’re plain wrong, no organisation is allowed to store bank details, so once the dd is cancelled the data is gone. If you don’t believe me ask other organisations.
    If by direct contact you mean a call centre then there isn’t but in some cases pp will call. Contact is via wattbot type message the team and you will get a reply. You will get your refund if it’s due, if you’ve cancelled the dd you need to let them know where to pay it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Geoffyj View Post
    You know the sort code and account number, so the DD isn't required. The reason for leaving is because there is no service dept, no direct contact!! Who are you???

• Quote Originally Posted by woz View Post
    hi Geoff
    Hey Woz,

Great reply.....
    "FIRM BUT FAIR" 👍👏
    Gray4276
  • Quote Originally Posted by woz View Post
    hi Geoff
    Hey Woz,

Great reply.....
    "FIRM BUT FAIR" 👍👏
    Gray4276

• Oh yes, why not pat yourselves on the back, maybe your not being ripped off yet!!
    All you mystical people comming out of the wood work, not looking proffesional to me.
    I've already left becauase of the above.
    Maybe I'd be better talking to Ofgem.
  • Oh yes, why not pat yourselves on the back, maybe your not being ripped off yet!!
    All you mystical people comming out of the wood work, not looking proffesional to me.
    I've already left becauase of the above.
    Maybe I'd be better talking to Ofgem.