• Refer a friend bonus

I joined Pure planet the day before you announced the rise in refer a friend would go up to £50 each. Pretty gutted about this. Would you be really lovely and honor my self and my friends with 50 each please? We still haven't had the vouchers yet either. Kind regards. James Lawrence
    Tap below to see the best answer
  • I joined Pure planet the day before you announced the rise in refer a friend would go up to £50 each. Pretty gutted about this. Would you be really lovely and honor my self and my friends with 50 each please? We still haven't had the vouchers yet either. Kind regards. James Lawrence
    Tap below to see the best answer

• Best Answer

Hi @jameslawrence1985
    Welcome to the community!
    Thanks for posting.
    Check out this FAQ on how rewards work - it explains how you'll get your vouchers a few days after coming on supply.
    We're not able to change your rewards. It's not personal - at whatever day/time we announced this summer promotion there was always going to be a few people who'd just switched on the standard £25 reward.
    But, now that you're switching, you can of course refer as many friends and family members as you can find, and get £50 for each of those!
    Community Manager - Pure Planet

• Hi @jameslawrence1985
    Welcome to the community!
    Thanks for posting.
    Check out this FAQ on how rewards work - it explains how you'll get your vouchers a few days after coming on supply.
    We're not able to change your rewards. It's not personal - at whatever day/time we announced this summer promotion there was always going to be a few people who'd just switched on the standard £25 reward.
    But, now that you're switching, you can of course refer as many friends and family members as you can find, and get £50 for each of those!
    Community Manager - Pure Planet