• Warm home energy discount

Hi

A friend of mine has just signed up but she needs to make PP aware she qualifies for a warm home energy discount. How does she go about this and can it be used. Thanks
    Tap below to see the best answer
  • Hi

A friend of mine has just signed up but she needs to make PP aware she qualifies for a warm home energy discount. How does she go about this and can it be used. Thanks
    Tap below to see the best answer

• Best Answer

hi Carmel
    sorry to be the bearer of bad news, PP don't participate in the WHeD scheme.
    If it's a deal breaker and your friend is still in the 14 day cooling off period she can cancel and switch to someone else who does, if she's switched she needs to wait 10 days from when she switched in to switch to someone else.
    Quote Originally Posted by Carmel View Post
    Hi

• hi Carmel
    sorry to be the bearer of bad news, PP don't participate in the WHeD scheme.
    If it's a deal breaker and your friend is still in the 14 day cooling off period she can cancel and switch to someone else who does, if she's switched she needs to wait 10 days from when she switched in to switch to someone else.
    Quote Originally Posted by Carmel View Post
    Hi

• Hi carmel.
    Just to add it will be coming at some point, once PP get to 250000 customers it becomes compulsory to participate in the scheme, but im not sure how close they are to that target.
  • Hi carmel.
    Just to add it will be coming at some point, once PP get to 250000 customers it becomes compulsory to participate in the scheme, but im not sure how close they are to that target.

• Quote Originally Posted by Jon1 View Post
    Hi carmel.
    Any update on when they will offer this?
  • Quote Originally Posted by Jon1 View Post
    Hi carmel.
    Any update on when they will offer this?