Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

• Moved into new home yesterday, but want to stay with current supplier

Hello,

Yesterday, I moved into a new property whose gas / electric supply was already provided by Pure Planet - but I would like to stay with my existing energy supplier. I, as the property’s new tenant, have temporarily registered with Pure Planet in order to pay for the 20 or so days worth of gas / electricity I will be using. Do I need to officially notify you of anything in order to complete the switch to my existing provider, and if so, how do I go about doing so? In addition, I actually registered my personal account with Pure Planet 10 minutes after I had requested my existing provider undertake the Switch - is this going to cause any problems?

One final query, the LCD on my gas meter is not displaying any information, so I was only able to provide Pure Energy with an opening electricity reading - is this likely to cause problems - for instance, am I likely to be charged for the previous tenants’ energy use?

Kind regards,

Ben.
    Tap below to see the best answer
  • Hello,

Yesterday, I moved into a new property whose gas / electric supply was already provided by Pure Planet - but I would like to stay with my existing energy supplier. I, as the property’s new tenant, have temporarily registered with Pure Planet in order to pay for the 20 or so days worth of gas / electricity I will be using. Do I need to officially notify you of anything in order to complete the switch to my existing provider, and if so, how do I go about doing so? In addition, I actually registered my personal account with Pure Planet 10 minutes after I had requested my existing provider undertake the Switch - is this going to cause any problems?

One final query, the LCD on my gas meter is not displaying any information, so I was only able to provide Pure Energy with an opening electricity reading - is this likely to cause problems - for instance, am I likely to be charged for the previous tenants’ energy use?

Kind regards,

Ben.
    Tap below to see the best answer