• moving house

I'm moving to a new property that has power supplied by you. How do I give you a meter reading and stop you as a supplier. I'm using my current supplier when I move in to the new property
    Tap below to see the best answer
  • I'm moving to a new property that has power supplied by you. How do I give you a meter reading and stop you as a supplier. I'm using my current supplier when I move in to the new property
    Tap below to see the best answer

• Best Answer

hi CaronB
    I'm afraid it doesn't work that way (with any supplier)
    When you move in you will be a deemed customer of whoever is the supplier, you then need to switch to your new supplier. (hint: use a comparison website)
    If you want to expedite this my advice is to join PP with the app or online set up a direct debit then switch out. You will get a final bill for the days you are with PP (or whichever supplier. ).
    I've just answered a similar post have a look HERE

Quote Originally Posted by CaronB View Post
    I'm moving to a new property that has power supplied by you. How do I give you a meter reading and stop you as a supplier. I'm using my current supplier when I move in to the new property
  • hi CaronB
    I'm afraid it doesn't work that way (with any supplier)
    When you move in you will be a deemed customer of whoever is the supplier, you then need to switch to your new supplier. (hint: use a comparison website)
    If you want to expedite this my advice is to join PP with the app or online set up a direct debit then switch out. You will get a final bill for the days you are with PP (or whichever supplier. ).
    I've just answered a similar post have a look HERE

Quote Originally Posted by CaronB View Post