• Gas Meter not coming up on quote

Hi

I've recently moved into a flat which was supplied by PP for gas and electricity. The previous tenant has cancelled both on his account. When I fill in my details to get a quote for dual fuel I can only get a quote for electricity. The system says I don't have gas. I have emailed PP the previous tenants bill which includes both and keep getting told to redo the quote. This is still not working.

When I email PP they either don't reply or take ages to get back to me. I'm looking for advice on how to rectify this asap....

​Many thanks
    Tap below to see the best answer
  • Hi

I've recently moved into a flat which was supplied by PP for gas and electricity. The previous tenant has cancelled both on his account. When I fill in my details to get a quote for dual fuel I can only get a quote for electricity. The system says I don't have gas. I have emailed PP the previous tenants bill which includes both and keep getting told to redo the quote. This is still not working.

When I email PP they either don't reply or take ages to get back to me. I'm looking for advice on how to rectify this asap....

​Many thanks
    Tap below to see the best answer

• Best Answer

Hi @MelsHouse

This doesn't sound right - I checked it out with the Member Services team who let me know they'd emailed to check your meter details, to ensure we had the right meter info for your account due to multiple addresses appearing the same on the national gas/elec databases.

Using the info sent yesterday they've been able to identify your meters and are now processing your move in (for dual fuel, don't worry!).
  • Hi @MelsHouse

This doesn't sound right - I checked it out with the Member Services team who let me know they'd emailed to check your meter details, to ensure we had the right meter info for your account due to multiple addresses appearing the same on the national gas/elec databases.

Using the info sent yesterday they've been able to identify your meters and are now processing your move in (for dual fuel, don't worry!).

• Hi @Nataly Thank you for this. Yes I emailed them more info last night and now dual fuel has been added to the account. Thank you for your response.
  • Hi @Nataly Thank you for this. Yes I emailed them more info last night and now dual fuel has been added to the account. Thank you for your response.