• Switching to pure planet

Hi there,

I have been trying to contact pure planet for the better part of a week now but haven't been contacted back even once. I have a few questions regarding switching from my old supplier and even through wattbot and the phone callback feature no one has ever gotten back to me. I will be travelling out of UK in a couple of days and won't be able to take calls for a while. Can someone please help me get in touch with an actual representative?

Thank you
    Tap below to see the best answer
  • Hi there,

I have been trying to contact pure planet for the better part of a week now but haven't been contacted back even once. I have a few questions regarding switching from my old supplier and even through wattbot and the phone callback feature no one has ever gotten back to me. I will be travelling out of UK in a couple of days and won't be able to take calls for a while. Can someone please help me get in touch with an actual representative?

Thank you
    Tap below to see the best answer

• Best Answer

Hey @ygurbani1 and welcome to the Community!

Looks like you've been chatting with our Member Services team via WattBot and Facebook - they've also now received your email so just look out for a response from them today if you log in to your account you'll also be able to see their WattBot replies from 27 July.

They've let me know your switch is all going ahead and they'll be responding to your switch questions in their email reply

The Community are a very knowledgeable bunch and would likely also be able to answer any non-account specific questions you have
  • Hey @ygurbani1 and welcome to the Community!

Looks like you've been chatting with our Member Services team via WattBot and Facebook - they've also now received your email so just look out for a response from them today if you log in to your account you'll also be able to see their WattBot replies from 27 July.

They've let me know your switch is all going ahead and they'll be responding to your switch questions in their email reply

The Community are a very knowledgeable bunch and would likely also be able to answer any non-account specific questions you have

• Thanks a lot Nataly, I have just received emails from the team now as well so should be able to get things rolling now hopefully!
    Cheers!
  • Thanks a lot Nataly, I have just received emails from the team now as well so should be able to get things rolling now hopefully!
    Cheers!

• Welcome ygurbani1, welcome to the Pure Planet community- really pleased that your switch looks to be back on track.
    Have a good trip abroad.
  • Welcome ygurbani1, welcome to the Pure Planet community- really pleased that your switch looks to be back on track.
    Have a good trip abroad.

• Thank you very much David
  • Thank you very much David