• Bills

Call me please I need a conversation about my bills
    Thank you

- - - Updated - - -

Can Someone please call me so I can discuss my bill rather sooner than later thank you
    Tap below to see the best answer
  • Call me please I need a conversation about my bills
    Thank you

- - - Updated - - -

Can Someone please call me so I can discuss my bill rather sooner than later thank you
    Tap below to see the best answer

• Best Answer

Quote Originally Posted by lucky 1957 View Post
    Thank you

- - - Updated - - -

Hi Lucky 1957
    As this is your first post, welcome to the Pure Planet community! When you post here you are not talking to Pure Planet directly but to your fellow customers, many of whom are happy to do what they can to help.

You can't simply get Pure Planet to call you. Their preferred method of communication is via the app, one of the ways they keep costs down and offer such a good rate. So if you want to talk to them, open the app, click on the three little bars top right hand corner, select Help, then choose Wattbot, put 'message the team' in the question box and then explain the problem. They promise to get back to you within one or two working days.

Alternatively, as Jon1 says, give some more information here and people will be pleased to give what advice they can.

For example, it may be helpful to note that because you are paying by direct debit, you get a statement rather than a bill, so there's usually plenty of time to sort out any problems.

Hope that helps
    Stephen
  • Quote Originally Posted by lucky 1957 View Post
    Thank you

- - - Updated - - -

Hi Lucky 1957
    As this is your first post, welcome to the Pure Planet community! When you post here you are not talking to Pure Planet directly but to your fellow customers, many of whom are happy to do what they can to help.

You can't simply get Pure Planet to call you. Their preferred method of communication is via the app, one of the ways they keep costs down and offer such a good rate. So if you want to talk to them, open the app, click on the three little bars top right hand corner, select Help, then choose Wattbot, put 'message the team' in the question box and then explain the problem. They promise to get back to you within one or two working days.

Alternatively, as Jon1 says, give some more information here and people will be pleased to give what advice they can.

For example, it may be helpful to note that because you are paying by direct debit, you get a statement rather than a bill, so there's usually plenty of time to sort out any problems.

Hope that helps
    Stephen

• Hello lucky 1957.
    Please explain what aspect of your bill you need help with, so that the community can advise you towards a course of action.
    Just dont post any personnal details.
  • Hello lucky 1957.
    Please explain what aspect of your bill you need help with, so that the community can advise you towards a course of action.
    Just dont post any personnal details.

• Hey @lucky 1957

Just FYI I've moved your post to our section all about Payments and Billing

To discuss your bills you can just tap 'help' > 'Ask WattBot' in your account and type 'message the team'.

If you have any more general questions, the Community is full of knowledgeable members like @Jon1 and @stephenrand who may be able to help
  • Hey @lucky 1957

Just FYI I've moved your post to our section all about Payments and Billing

To discuss your bills you can just tap 'help' > 'Ask WattBot' in your account and type 'message the team'.

If you have any more general questions, the Community is full of knowledgeable members like @Jon1 and @stephenrand who may be able to help