• Referral of new customer.

Hi, just trying to understand how a referral of my son, who bought my house last week, has not been acknowledged as a referral????
    I have been with Pure Planet for 11 months and I have bought a new house , of which I was going to stay with pure planet, so as to which I referred my son to become a new customer with them starting a new contract in my old home.
    But pure planet are saying it’s not a new or a switch, it’s a home move????
    NOOOOOO. He is a new customer so we should be entitled to the referral gift.
    Please advise as I will cancel my contract with a months notice and have advised my son to cancel his due to the circumstances as he is due to start this weekend. Doesn’t seem fair to me, come on Pure Planet play the game or you’ll loose two customers.
    Tap below to see the best answer
  • Hi, just trying to understand how a referral of my son, who bought my house last week, has not been acknowledged as a referral????
    I have been with Pure Planet for 11 months and I have bought a new house , of which I was going to stay with pure planet, so as to which I referred my son to become a new customer with them starting a new contract in my old home.
    But pure planet are saying it’s not a new or a switch, it’s a home move????
    NOOOOOO. He is a new customer so we should be entitled to the referral gift.
    Please advise as I will cancel my contract with a months notice and have advised my son to cancel his due to the circumstances as he is due to start this weekend. Doesn’t seem fair to me, come on Pure Planet play the game or you’ll loose two customers.
    Tap below to see the best answer

• Best Answer

Hi Davey642011,
    While I understand your frustration, I also understand PP's explanation.
    You are moving house, so yes it's a house move.
    Your son is moving into your old house which is already supplied by PP, your son is what is called a deemed customer, and has to get his own quote and "switch" even though the provider stays the same.
    I suppose if you wanted to you could wait until your son's account is up and running then he can refer you to PP to qualify for the referral bonus, assuming that your new property is not already supplied by PP, but of course it is entirely up to you what action you take.
  • Hi Davey642011,
    While I understand your frustration, I also understand PP's explanation.
    You are moving house, so yes it's a house move.
    Your son is moving into your old house which is already supplied by PP, your son is what is called a deemed customer, and has to get his own quote and "switch" even though the provider stays the same.
    I suppose if you wanted to you could wait until your son's account is up and running then he can refer you to PP to qualify for the referral bonus, assuming that your new property is not already supplied by PP, but of course it is entirely up to you what action you take.