• Pure Planet keeping money when switching elsewhere ?

I switched away from Pure Planet at the start of the month. I no longer have full access to my account, and can't contact WatBot to find out if/when I will receive the balance of cash on my account. How can i penetrate this crazy organisation ?
  • I switched away from Pure Planet at the start of the month. I no longer have full access to my account, and can't contact WatBot to find out if/when I will receive the balance of cash on my account. How can i penetrate this crazy organisation ?

• hi tonyp
    Crazy organisation? Gosh you really have a way with words, I'm sure the loyal community members will be falling over themselves to help!
    Wattbot should still be working even though your account is closed but you may need to update the app. Try that first

It takes up to 6 weeks (usually less) for the final bill, BUT if you've cancelled your DD PP won't be able to pay your refund if you're due a refund.
    Have you been crazy and cancelled the DD? If not be patient, if so and you can't use wattbot (you need to type message the team") you'll need to send a direct message with the banking details of where you want the refund.
    I'm sure admin will see this post.

Quote Originally Posted by tonyp View Post
    I switched away from Pure Planet at the start of the month. I no longer have full access to my account, and can't contact WatBot to find out if/when I will receive the balance of cash on my account. How can i penetrate this crazy organisation ?
  • hi tonyp
    Crazy organisation? Gosh you really have a way with words, I'm sure the loyal community members will be falling over themselves to help!
    Wattbot should still be working even though your account is closed but you may need to update the app. Try that first

It takes up to 6 weeks (usually less) for the final bill, BUT if you've cancelled your DD PP won't be able to pay your refund if you're due a refund.
    Have you been crazy and cancelled the DD? If not be patient, if so and you can't use wattbot (you need to type message the team") you'll need to send a direct message with the banking details of where you want the refund.
    I'm sure admin will see this post.

Quote Originally Posted by tonyp View Post

• Quote Originally Posted by tonyp View Post
    Hi TonyP
    Looking at your posts, you never really trusted Pure Planet, did you?! Hope your new supplier doesn't disappoint!!
    Stephen
  • Quote Originally Posted by tonyp View Post
    Hi TonyP
    Looking at your posts, you never really trusted Pure Planet, did you?! Hope your new supplier doesn't disappoint!!
    Stephen