• Final bill and a refund.

I have not received a final bill and when I closed my account on 24th June 2019 I was in credit. Please can someone at Pureplanet ask me how to proceed with getting both the amount due and the refund owed.

Thanks
    Luke
    Tap below to see the best answer
  • I have not received a final bill and when I closed my account on 24th June 2019 I was in credit. Please can someone at Pureplanet ask me how to proceed with getting both the amount due and the refund owed.

Thanks
    Luke
    Tap below to see the best answer

• Best Answer

​Hi
    A swich normally takes up to 6 weeks to complete.

Once the switch has completed, PP will issue your final bill and if you're in credit, they will refund you.
    Don't cancel your DD, because they won't be able to refund you then.
  • ​Hi
    A swich normally takes up to 6 weeks to complete.

Once the switch has completed, PP will issue your final bill and if you're in credit, they will refund you.
    Don't cancel your DD, because they won't be able to refund you then.

• hi Luke
    if you've stopped the direct debit PP won't be able to refund you. You'll need to go to wattbot, type message the team and ask, and tell them where to pay the refund.
    It can take UP TO 6 weeks for the final bill to be processed. (usually quicker).
    Post back if you need more help
    Quote Originally Posted by lclare View Post
    I have not received a final bill and when I closed my account on 24th June 2019 I was in credit. Please can someone at Pureplanet ask me how to proceed with getting both the amount due and the refund owed.

Thanks
    Luke
  • hi Luke
    if you've stopped the direct debit PP won't be able to refund you. You'll need to go to wattbot, type message the team and ask, and tell them where to pay the refund.
    It can take UP TO 6 weeks for the final bill to be processed. (usually quicker).
    Post back if you need more help
    Quote Originally Posted by lclare View Post

Thanks
    Luke

• Hi,

I checked and my DD is still active. This is the end of week 5, so coming into the end of the 6 week period for final bill issue. No longer have the app as I changed region on apple store after emigrating and the app is not available outside the UK so hoping the final bill can be issued by post to requested forwarding address.

Thanks,
    Luke
  • Hi,

I checked and my DD is still active. This is the end of week 5, so coming into the end of the 6 week period for final bill issue. No longer have the app as I changed region on apple store after emigrating and the app is not available outside the UK so hoping the final bill can be issued by post to requested forwarding address.

Thanks,
    Luke