• Energy Switch

Hi

I switched to Pure Planet via 'Cheap Energy Club' online today. I then clicked cancel switch on the Pure Planet website.

However, the cheap energy cub website it says the switch is in process. This stops me from signing up to any other providers.

This must be because Pure Planet haven't cancelled the switch (which I would have thought was an automatic process).

I have tried communicating with WattBot but it repeats the generic irrelevant answers.

Please can you confirm ASAP that the switch has been cancelled?

Joe
    Tap below to see the best answer
  • Hi

I switched to Pure Planet via 'Cheap Energy Club' online today. I then clicked cancel switch on the Pure Planet website.

However, the cheap energy cub website it says the switch is in process. This stops me from signing up to any other providers.

This must be because Pure Planet haven't cancelled the switch (which I would have thought was an automatic process).

I have tried communicating with WattBot but it repeats the generic irrelevant answers.

Please can you confirm ASAP that the switch has been cancelled?

Joe
    Tap below to see the best answer

• Best Answer

Hi joe.
    You should get an email confirmation of the cancelled acct, but you will find that the comparison site wont update this fact as they are not informed immediatly data protection and all that, you may have to contact the comparison site yourself and ask to have it reset.
  • Hi joe.
    You should get an email confirmation of the cancelled acct, but you will find that the comparison site wont update this fact as they are not informed immediatly data protection and all that, you may have to contact the comparison site yourself and ask to have it reset.

• Hi you're talking to other customers on this forum.
    You need to contact PP, via Wattbot.
    if you go to the app and click on the 3 lines at the top right, then click on help, then ask Wattbot,
    Then you need to type in 'message the team' ,
    then you can send them your message. Might take a couple of days to get back to you, but they will.
  • Hi you're talking to other customers on this forum.
    You need to contact PP, via Wattbot.
    if you go to the app and click on the 3 lines at the top right, then click on help, then ask Wattbot,
    Then you need to type in 'message the team' ,
    then you can send them your message. Might take a couple of days to get back to you, but they will.

• Thank you will do
  • Thank you will do