• Switching

I thought I had switched to pure planet weeks ago as I had an email asking for a meter reading which I sent, and when I logged into the app, the account seemed to be fully set up, but I've just logged in to check all was well and was faced with the option to switch to pure planet under my original quote, saying it would take approximately 17 days. I was under the impression I had already switched. I tried asking wattbot but it doesn't seem to be working. Any advice would be greatly appreciated. Thank you
    Tap below to see the best answer
  • I thought I had switched to pure planet weeks ago as I had an email asking for a meter reading which I sent, and when I logged into the app, the account seemed to be fully set up, but I've just logged in to check all was well and was faced with the option to switch to pure planet under my original quote, saying it would take approximately 17 days. I was under the impression I had already switched. I tried asking wattbot but it doesn't seem to be working. Any advice would be greatly appreciated. Thank you
    Tap below to see the best answer

• Best Answer

hi Caja

​If the Direct debit hasn't been taken then you haven't switched
    If you type "message the team" into wattbot and ask it should work, replies not instant, 24 hours.
    My guess (it's only a guess) is there may have been some issues setting up the account such as meter registration, if that were the case PP usually email asking for photos of the meters, have you checked your emails?
    If you get no joy through wattbot post back?
  • hi Caja

​If the Direct debit hasn't been taken then you haven't switched
    If you type "message the team" into wattbot and ask it should work, replies not instant, 24 hours.
    My guess (it's only a guess) is there may have been some issues setting up the account such as meter registration, if that were the case PP usually email asking for photos of the meters, have you checked your emails?
    If you get no joy through wattbot post back?

• ​I've tried messaging through wattbot but when I try to send a message asking to speak to a member of the team, the message won't send. When I log in to the app, it still comes up with the screen with the switching quote, suggesting that it still hasn't started.
  • ​I've tried messaging through wattbot but when I try to send a message asking to speak to a member of the team, the message won't send. When I log in to the app, it still comes up with the screen with the switching quote, suggesting that it still hasn't started.

• Hey @Caja

Looks like the team emailed you on 18 July to let you know we couldn't finish your switch, as the national database showed you were already switching to another supplier at that time.

So you'd just need to get a new quote and restart your switch

Also just FYI I've moved your post to our section all about Joining & Switching
  • Hey @Caja

Looks like the team emailed you on 18 July to let you know we couldn't finish your switch, as the national database showed you were already switching to another supplier at that time.

So you'd just need to get a new quote and restart your switch

Also just FYI I've moved your post to our section all about Joining & Switching