• Rewards

Hi everyone.
    I'm really happy with the rewards currently on offer, but let me throw this into the sustainability/eco melting pot. I would love there to be an option to plant trees instead of receiving an Amazon voucher. Ironically, with the devastation being wrought in the actual Amazon and scientists saying we need to plant 46000 football pitches worth of trees in the UK every year....why don't we make a start?
    Tap below to see the best answer
  • Hi everyone.
    I'm really happy with the rewards currently on offer, but let me throw this into the sustainability/eco melting pot. I would love there to be an option to plant trees instead of receiving an Amazon voucher. Ironically, with the devastation being wrought in the actual Amazon and scientists saying we need to plant 46000 football pitches worth of trees in the UK every year....why don't we make a start?
    Tap below to see the best answer

• Best Answer

Hey @Bobjob

Good thinking

There's a thread here for people to chat about what reward options they'd like to see become available, that's a great idea to add to the list

Also just FYI I've moved your thread to our section all about referring friends and rewards!
  • Hey @Bobjob

Good thinking

There's a thread here for people to chat about what reward options they'd like to see become available, that's a great idea to add to the list

Also just FYI I've moved your thread to our section all about referring friends and rewards!

• Hi there
    That's a good thought, if a way could be found to do it.
    Just been an item on the news about Ethiopians planting 350 million trees in one day - impressive!
    Stephen
  • Hi there
    That's a good thought, if a way could be found to do it.
    Just been an item on the news about Ethiopians planting 350 million trees in one day - impressive!
    Stephen