• Joining

I cannot seem to be able to join Pure Planet I have a quote I have given my name email mobile phone number cannot go any further, what can I do???
    Tap below to see the best answer
  • I cannot seem to be able to join Pure Planet I have a quote I have given my name email mobile phone number cannot go any further, what can I do???
    Tap below to see the best answer

• Best Answer

Hi JamesSusan,

I believe there was an issue at Pure HQ in the past few days which has prevented new members from completing their switch. There is an app update going live today (tomorrow for iOS users, I believe) so you will need to update the app when available and try again
  • Hi JamesSusan,

I believe there was an issue at Pure HQ in the past few days which has prevented new members from completing their switch. There is an app update going live today (tomorrow for iOS users, I believe) so you will need to update the app when available and try again

• Quote Originally Posted by JamesSusan View Post
    I cannot seem to be able to join Pure Planet I have a quote I have given my name email mobile phone number cannot go any further, what can I do???
    Hi @JamesSusan
    Are you OK now? @MrSmart is right, there was a small bug, which got fixed in a web and app update - details here.
    Community Manager - Pure Planet

• Quote Originally Posted by JamesSusan View Post
    Hi @JamesSusan
    Are you OK now? @MrSmart is right, there was a small bug, which got fixed in a web and app update - details here.
    Community Manager - Pure Planet