• It’s black over Bills mothers! ☔️

What’s the weather doing in your neck of the woods?

We Brits 🇬🇧 love talking about the weather! A little thread whenever you want to comment on what the weathers up to! ☃️💨☔️❄️☀️🌈🌤😓👙🧤
    Peace is always beautiful.

WALT WHITMAN
  • What’s the weather doing in your neck of the woods?

We Brits 🇬🇧 love talking about the weather! A little thread whenever you want to comment on what the weathers up to! ☃️💨☔️❄️☀️🌈🌤😓👙🧤

WALT WHITMAN
  • Here in the Midlands, a FIERCE wind, but glorious sun 💨☀️😎, but heavy ☔️ and thunder 💥💥💥on way from 11am. Cosy!

WALT WHITMAN
  • Here in the Midlands, a FIERCE wind, but glorious sun 💨☀️😎, but heavy ☔️ and thunder 💥💥💥on way from 11am. Cosy!

WALT WHITMAN
  • Monsoon United like you would not believe 🙀🙀🙀🙀☔️☔️☔️☔️☔️☔ ☔️

WALT WHITMAN
  • Monsoon United like you would not believe 🙀🙀🙀🙀☔️☔️☔️☔️☔️☔ ☔️

WALT WHITMAN
  • Still waiting for the storm to break over here... weird 2 min rain showers then sunshine at the moment.

Looking out for a rainbow
  • Still waiting for the storm to break over here... weird 2 min rain showers then sunshine at the moment.

Looking out for a rainbow
  • Crazy climate! Relentless monsoon ☔️☔️☔️☔️☔️and fiercest of gales 💨💨💨💨💨all thru night and morning. Now red hot ☀️but still fierce gales, and thunder on way ⚡️💥!!!!!!!!!! I think it’s a day for indoor cosiness!

WALT WHITMAN
  • Crazy climate! Relentless monsoon ☔️☔️☔️☔️☔️and fiercest of gales 💨💨💨💨💨all thru night and morning. Now red hot ☀️but still fierce gales, and thunder on way ⚡️💥!!!!!!!!!! I think it’s a day for indoor cosiness!

WALT WHITMAN
  • Have you had thunder and lightning?

None here yet, just sunshine and showers!
  • Have you had thunder and lightning?

• Monsoon weather up here, but I'm still on my bike! Crazy...I know. 🛵🌧🌧🌧
  • Monsoon weather up here, but I'm still on my bike! Crazy...I know. 🛵🌧🌧🌧
  • It's gone really dark over here - just as the wife took the dogs out! But it's been very hot and sunny for periods earlier. Hope we have a storm.

What's the weather forecast for Monday in the midlands? Specicially Brum airport! We're flying on Monday and I want to know if it's gonna be a bump take off and climb!
  • It's gone really dark over here - just as the wife took the dogs out! But it's been very hot and sunny for periods earlier. Hope we have a storm.

What's the weather forecast for Monday in the midlands? Specicially Brum airport! We're flying on Monday and I want to know if it's gonna be a bump take off and climb!
  • Quote Originally Posted by Nataly View Post
    Have you had thunder and lightning?

​Its soooooooo brewing, absolute fierce fierce gales beyond belief 🙀🙀🙀💨💨💨

WALT WHITMAN
  • Quote Originally Posted by Nataly View Post
    Have you had thunder and lightning?

​Its soooooooo brewing, absolute fierce fierce gales beyond belief 🙀🙀🙀💨💨💨

WALT WHITMAN
  • Quote Originally Posted by Jowl View Post
    Youre in luck Monday Jowl 👍, sunny spells all day for the airport and only a gentle breeze 👍✈️

WALT WHITMAN
  • Quote Originally Posted by Jowl View Post
    Youre in luck Monday Jowl 👍, sunny spells all day for the airport and only a gentle breeze 👍✈️

WALT WHITMAN
  • ah brilliant - maybe not quite as much fun though!

We've just had thunder and lighning over here. Wife on the walk with the dogs down a pathway surrounded by trees - daughter alongside on her bike They were dripping when they got back
  • ah brilliant - maybe not quite as much fun though!

We've just had thunder and lighning over here. Wife on the walk with the dogs down a pathway surrounded by trees - daughter alongside on her bike They were dripping when they got back
  • So, checked weather app, strong ☀️all day long said the forecast 👍.

So arranged to meet friend and her son at restaurant to do lunch for 1400hrs 👍

Left at 1230, gorgeous sun, just jeans, short sleeves and pumps.

Half hour walking, and monsoon hail United ☔️☔️☔️☔️, pitch black, fierce thunder 💥💥💥💥💥and lightening ⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️. Never seen rain like it. Tried to shelter, it was a country lane so trees, but way too risky and was still getting saturated.

Walked / ran the same way back much to all the drivers amusement, as jeans were stuck to legs, pumps were squelching, and hair was stuck to head. Drowned 🐀not the word 🙄🙄🙄😂.

Got home much to postman’s amusement as I walked towards front door, absolutely dripping, you could wring me out 😂😂😂😂, then realised phone had got wet even tho in my bag, and it now won’t work. Aaaargh, so that’s been in rice all aft.

​Ended up staying in with a chip sandwich 😂😂😂😂😂. NOT a good day 👎🙄👎😂😂😂, and HATE being without my phone 👎😖

WALT WHITMAN
  • So, checked weather app, strong ☀️all day long said the forecast 👍.

So arranged to meet friend and her son at restaurant to do lunch for 1400hrs 👍

Half hour walking, and monsoon hail United ☔️☔️☔️☔️, pitch black, fierce thunder 💥💥💥💥💥and lightening ⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️. Never seen rain like it. Tried to shelter, it was a country lane so trees, but way too risky and was still getting saturated.

Walked / ran the same way back much to all the drivers amusement, as jeans were stuck to legs, pumps were squelching, and hair was stuck to head. Drowned 🐀not the word 🙄🙄🙄😂.

Got home much to postman’s amusement as I walked towards front door, absolutely dripping, you could wring me out 😂😂😂😂, then realised phone had got wet even tho in my bag, and it now won’t work. Aaaargh, so that’s been in rice all aft.

​Ended up staying in with a chip sandwich 😂😂😂😂😂. NOT a good day 👎🙄👎😂😂😂, and HATE being without my phone 👎😖

WALT WHITMAN
  • Ugh!
    That is all .

​Well not quite all the sun came out for about an hour..
  • Ugh!
    That is all .

​Well not quite all the sun came out for about an hour..
  • ouch!...Hair dryer on warm (on the phone) , but if it got so wet that it won't work that doesn't sound too good...
    Does it switch on?
    Do you have any device insurance?
    Quote Originally Posted by Bev View Post
    So, checked weather app, strong ☀️all day long said the forecast ������.

So arranged to meet friend and her son at restaurant to do lunch for 1400hrs ������

Half hour walking, and monsoon hail United ☔️☔️☔️☔️, pitch black, fierce thunder ���������������� �������������and lightening ⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️. Never seen rain like it. Tried to shelter, it was a country lane so trees, but way too risky and was still getting saturated.

Walked / ran the same way back much to all the drivers amusement, as jeans were stuck to legs, pumps were squelching, and hair was stuck to head. Drowned ������not the word ���������������� �������.

Got home much to postman’s amusement as I walked towards front door, absolutely dripping, you could wring me out ���������������� �������, then realised phone had got wet even tho in my bag, and it now won’t work. Aaaargh, so that’s been in rice all aft.

​Ended up staying in with a chip sandwich ���������������� �������������. NOT a good day ���������������� ���������������� ��, and HATE being without my phone ������������
  • ouch!...Hair dryer on warm (on the phone) , but if it got so wet that it won't work that doesn't sound too good...
    Does it switch on?
    Do you have any device insurance?
    So, checked weather app, strong ☀️all day long said the forecast ������.

So arranged to meet friend and her son at restaurant to do lunch for 1400hrs ������

Half hour walking, and monsoon hail United ☔️☔️☔️☔️, pitch black, fierce thunder ���������������� �������������and lightening ⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️. Never seen rain like it. Tried to shelter, it was a country lane so trees, but way too risky and was still getting saturated.

Walked / ran the same way back much to all the drivers amusement, as jeans were stuck to legs, pumps were squelching, and hair was stuck to head. Drowned ������not the word ���������������� �������.

Got home much to postman’s amusement as I walked towards front door, absolutely dripping, you could wring me out ���������������� �������, then realised phone had got wet even tho in my bag, and it now won’t work. Aaaargh, so that’s been in rice all aft.

​Ended up staying in with a chip sandwich ���������������� �������������. NOT a good day ���������������� ���������������� ��, and HATE being without my phone ������������
  • It’s an old brick our Wozeeta, BUT a very very ultra reliable old brick that I’m reluctant to part with, but having just retrieved it from the rice, it’s switched on 🙀🙀🙀👍👍👍👍👍👏👏👏👏 , sooooooooo relieved! Still lot of water behind screen, but back in rice overnight then should be fine 🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏, yipppeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

WALT WHITMAN
  • It’s an old brick our Wozeeta, BUT a very very ultra reliable old brick that I’m reluctant to part with, but having just retrieved it from the rice, it’s switched on 🙀🙀🙀👍👍👍👍👍👏👏👏👏 , sooooooooo relieved! Still lot of water behind screen, but back in rice overnight then should be fine 🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏, yipppeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

WALT WHITMAN
  • , but I'd still hair dryer it before ricing it. (is to "rice" a verb?)
    verb: to rice
    I rice, they rice, we rice, he rices... hmmm
    It’s an old brick our Wozeeta, BUT a very very ultra reliable old brick that I’m reluctant to part with, but having just retrieved it from the rice, it’s switched on ���������������� ���������������� ���������������� ���������������� �����������, sooooooooo relieved! Still lot of water behind screen, but back in rice overnight then should be fine ���������������� �������������, yipppeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
    Last edited by woz; 19-08-19 at 20:42.
  • , but I'd still hair dryer it before ricing it. (is to "rice" a verb?)
    verb: to rice
    I rice, they rice, we rice, he rices... hmmm
    It’s an old brick our Wozeeta, BUT a very very ultra reliable old brick that I’m reluctant to part with, but having just retrieved it from the rice, it’s switched on ���������������� ���������������� ���������������� ���������������� �����������, sooooooooo relieved! Still lot of water behind screen, but back in rice overnight then should be fine ���������������� �������������, yipppeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
  • I have 2 questions:
    1. Who is Bill?
    ​2. How many mothers does Bill have?
  • I have 2 questions:
    1. Who is Bill?
    ​2. How many mothers does Bill have?
  • Well it’s September 1st 🥊, and the dewy cold mornings 🍁🍂❄️are upon us, BUT then leading to lovely, ☀️sunny, albeit chilly❄️, days. Perfect for walking 🏃*♀️🏃*♂️or just admiring from the window🙇*♀️🙇*♂️, but apart from the dreaded 🕸🕷🕸, September is usually a very nice month👍👏
    Last edited by Bev; 01-09-19 at 13:51. Reason: Someone did a blow off 💨

WALT WHITMAN
  • Well it’s September 1st 🥊, and the dewy cold mornings 🍁🍂❄️are upon us, BUT then leading to lovely, ☀️sunny, albeit chilly❄️, days. Perfect for walking 🏃*♀️🏃*♂️or just admiring from the window🙇*♀️🙇*♂️, but apart from the dreaded 🕸🕷🕸, September is usually a very nice month👍👏

WALT WHITMAN
  • Optimism is over-rated ⛈️
    Well it’s September 1st ������, and the dewy cold mornings ������������❄️are upon us, BUT then leading to lovely, ☀️sunny, albeit chilly❄️, days. Perfect for walking ������*♀️������*♂️ or just admiring from the window������*♀️������* ♂️, but apart from the dreaded ���������������� �, September is usually a very nice month������������
  • Optimism is over-rated ⛈️
    Well it’s September 1st ������, and the dewy cold mornings ������������❄️are upon us, BUT then leading to lovely, ☀️sunny, albeit chilly❄️, days. Perfect for walking ������*♀️������*♂️ or just admiring from the window������*♀️������* ♂️, but apart from the dreaded ���������������� �, September is usually a very nice month������������
  • Beautiful Autumnal walk in to the train this morning - blue skies but definitely more of a chill in the air.

And conkers have magically started appearing on the trees

Name:  conkers.jpg
Views: 24
Size:  2.60 MB
  • Beautiful Autumnal walk in to the train this morning - blue skies but definitely more of a chill in the air.

And conkers have magically started appearing on the trees

Name:  conkers.jpg
Views: 24
Size:  2.60 MB