• Ive noticed conkers too Nat, always collect a few to ward off the 🕷🕸🕷🕸👍😂
    Peace is always beautiful.

WALT WHITMAN
  • Ive noticed conkers too Nat, always collect a few to ward off the 🕷🕸🕷🕸👍😂

WALT WHITMAN
  • Quote Originally Posted by Bev View Post
    Ive noticed conkers too Nat, always collect a few to ward off the ���������������� ���������������� ��
    I love Autumn, but not the influx of big spiders in the house.

Do you find conkers really do keep them away? Apparently peppermint spray is also good!
    Ive noticed conkers too Nat, always collect a few to ward off the ���������������� ���������������� ��
    I love Autumn, but not the influx of big spiders in the house.

Do you find conkers really do keep them away? Apparently peppermint spray is also good!
  • Believe me Nat, yes they really do help reduce them. Deffo get a lot less since using conkers. Used for years as have such a phobia. It’s getting tad better, but the Sept ones still terrify me cos of their size and speed. Have conkers in every room, and the plug in high pitched things which only they can hear, but think lot less effective. Got the catcher thing too, so can safely release them outside.

This weather is amazing! Crisp dewy temps with strong winds but the most amazing warm sun! Gorge!

WALT WHITMAN
  • Believe me Nat, yes they really do help reduce them. Deffo get a lot less since using conkers. Used for years as have such a phobia. It’s getting tad better, but the Sept ones still terrify me cos of their size and speed. Have conkers in every room, and the plug in high pitched things which only they can hear, but think lot less effective. Got the catcher thing too, so can safely release them outside.

This weather is amazing! Crisp dewy temps with strong winds but the most amazing warm sun! Gorge!

WALT WHITMAN
  • Here's hoping for an Indian summer so I can get some sailing in. I'm not holding my breath though. Today it's raining; tomorrow's forecast is for more rain and Wednesday we're having showers. By next weekend, or shortly after, hurricane Dorian will have carved a path across the Atlantic and it'll be wet and windy. . . again.

Think I'll take up indoor bowls.
  • Here's hoping for an Indian summer so I can get some sailing in. I'm not holding my breath though. Today it's raining; tomorrow's forecast is for more rain and Wednesday we're having showers. By next weekend, or shortly after, hurricane Dorian will have carved a path across the Atlantic and it'll be wet and windy. . . again.

Think I'll take up indoor bowls.
    Got the catcher thing too, so can safely release them outside.
    We're still using the age-old method of running round the house shouting 'someone grab a glass' and 'someone find a piece of cardboard' to then try and land the glass on top of the spider without it running away...

Maybe the catcher would be better
    Got the catcher thing too, so can safely release them outside.
    We're still using the age-old method of running round the house shouting 'someone grab a glass' and 'someone find a piece of cardboard' to then try and land the glass on top of the spider without it running away...

Maybe the catcher would be better
  • Very very blustery 💨💨💨

The tail end of Dorian! Boy, she’s fierce! 🙀🙀🙀

WALT WHITMAN
  • Very very blustery 💨💨💨

The tail end of Dorian! Boy, she’s fierce! 🙀🙀🙀

WALT WHITMAN
  • Absolutely incredible weather for the time of year Wowsa 🙀🙀🙀🙀😎☀️👍👏. Walked a mean ten miles and got neck, back and face sooooo tanned 🙀👏👍☀️😎! Mid September ya beauty! Who knew!

WALT WHITMAN
  • Absolutely incredible weather for the time of year Wowsa 🙀🙀🙀🙀😎☀️👍👏. Walked a mean ten miles and got neck, back and face sooooo tanned 🙀👏👍☀️😎! Mid September ya beauty! Who knew!

WALT WHITMAN