• Pure Planet Community photo challenge October 2019 - Autumn scenes

Hey everyone,

October's Community photo challenge is here!

Nice one @UncleScooby for last month's beautiful 'EV charging point' photo, French style

October is here, the weather's getting colder and the leaves are turning orange...

So we thought, what better theme than Autumn scenes?

That can be anything that makes you think of Autumn, whether that's conkers on the ground or even your favourite scarf

Name:  leaves.jpg
Views: 60
Size:  183.9 KB

What is the photo challenge?
    Each month, Community members take photos based on a theme and share them in a thread.

The winner is the pic with the best feedback and likes from other members, and the winner can pick the next month's theme

Don't worry if you're not sure how to upload a photo to a Community thread - we have a how-to guide here

Good luck!
  • Hey everyone,

October's Community photo challenge is here!

Nice one @UncleScooby for last month's beautiful 'EV charging point' photo, French style

October is here, the weather's getting colder and the leaves are turning orange...

So we thought, what better theme than Autumn scenes?

That can be anything that makes you think of Autumn, whether that's conkers on the ground or even your favourite scarf

Name:  leaves.jpg
Views: 60
Size:  183.9 KB

What is the photo challenge?
    Each month, Community members take photos based on a theme and share them in a thread.

The winner is the pic with the best feedback and likes from other members, and the winner can pick the next month's theme

Don't worry if you're not sure how to upload a photo to a Community thread - we have a how-to guide here

Good luck!
  • Today is National Poetry Day, so I thought I'd share something submitted to a flash poem competition for last year's National Poetry Day. The photo was the poem's inspiration. More of my poesy at inspiredverse.wordpress.com

From my window, dazzling autumn colours
    yet faraway
    Within reach, window garden with fragrant mint, caressed
    a luscious harvest awaited

Name:  DSCF4523.JPG
Views: 43
Size:  4.74 MB
  • Today is National Poetry Day, so I thought I'd share something submitted to a flash poem competition for last year's National Poetry Day. The photo was the poem's inspiration. More of my poesy at inspiredverse.wordpress.com

From my window, dazzling autumn colours
    yet faraway
    Within reach, window garden with fragrant mint, caressed
    a luscious harvest awaited

Name:  DSCF4523.JPG
Views: 43
Size:  4.74 MB
  • Beautiful words @schase

And really nice photo too! Love the yellow colours
  • Beautiful words @schase

And really nice photo too! Love the yellow colours
  • 7am commute to Luton - my daughter on her way to work. Let the train take the strain 👍Name:  254BCD74-0DCF-440F-8932-21080F804493.jpeg
Views: 32
Size:  154.3 KB
  • 7am commute to Luton - my daughter on her way to work. Let the train take the strain 👍Name:  254BCD74-0DCF-440F-8932-21080F804493.jpeg
Views: 32
Size:  154.3 KB
  • That is gorgeous, Dai 👏👏👏👏👏👏👏
    Peace is always beautiful.

WALT WHITMAN
  • That is gorgeous, Dai 👏👏👏👏👏👏👏

WALT WHITMAN
  • How's this for an Autumn scene? A snake crossing my path on a Sunday stroll

Name:  IMG_2466.JPG
Views: 20
Size:  3.73 MB
    Community Manager - Pure Planet

• How's this for an Autumn scene? A snake crossing my path on a Sunday stroll

Name:  IMG_2466.JPG
Views: 20
Size:  3.73 MB

• And now for something a little more scenic. And less, er, snakey.

Dorset beach scene

Name:  DSCF9451.jpg
Views: 19
Size:  3.24 MB

• And now for something a little more scenic. And less, er, snakey.

Dorset beach scene

Name:  DSCF9451.jpg
Views: 19
Size:  3.24 MB

• Fab photos Marc! That 🐍soooooooo glistens! Love a B and W too 👏👏👏👍👍👍👍. Always astounds me why there’s never a sepia setting tho 🤔🤨

WALT WHITMAN
  • Fab photos Marc! That 🐍soooooooo glistens! Love a B and W too 👏👏👏👍👍👍👍. Always astounds me why there’s never a sepia setting tho 🤔🤨

WALT WHITMAN
  • Very professional Marc 📸📸
  • Very professional Marc 📸📸
  • Hoping to get some autumnal outdoor shots before the months out, but this was just a little practice indoors on my new phone. Needless to say, the five times zoom came in VERY handy as no way would I get THAT close 😂😂😂😂

Always means autumn has arrived when these eight legged thingys come looking for mates and food!

Name:  0A0BA42D-C887-4171-BBE6-D63A600F2D29.jpeg
Views: 7
Size:  1.27 MB

WALT WHITMAN
  • Hoping to get some autumnal outdoor shots before the months out, but this was just a little practice indoors on my new phone. Needless to say, the five times zoom came in VERY handy as no way would I get THAT close 😂😂😂😂

Always means autumn has arrived when these eight legged thingys come looking for mates and food!

Name:  0A0BA42D-C887-4171-BBE6-D63A600F2D29.jpeg
Views: 7
Size:  1.27 MB

WALT WHITMAN
  • Quote Originally Posted by Bev View Post
    Hoping to get some autumnal outdoor shots before the months out, but this was just a little practice indoors on my new phone. Needless to say, the five times zoom came in VERY handy as no way would I get THAT close 😂😂😂😂
    FIVE times zoom?! now that's impressive!

Great to see the new camera in action
  • Quote Originally Posted by Bev View Post
    Hoping to get some autumnal outdoor shots before the months out, but this was just a little practice indoors on my new phone. Needless to say, the five times zoom came in VERY handy as no way would I get THAT close 😂😂😂😂
    FIVE times zoom?! now that's impressive!

Great to see the new camera in action