• Meter Reading on the app

Hello,

Something went wrong with the app and I couldn't enter the meter reading and now I can't get back to this section of the process.

Also your WattBot doesn't work on the app.

Please help.
    Thanks.
  • Hello,

Something went wrong with the app and I couldn't enter the meter reading and now I can't get back to this section of the process.

Also your WattBot doesn't work on the app.

Please help.
    Thanks.

• Hi, have you tried on the new web browser page?
    https://purepla.net/
  • Hi, have you tried on the new web browser page?
    https://purepla.net/

• Yes it will let me put the date I took the readings and when I click next it just keeps on loading and never get me to the meter reading page. Same for the app.
  • Yes it will let me put the date I took the readings and when I click next it just keeps on loading and never get me to the meter reading page. Same for the app.

• hi Guillaumelussato
    Has your account just been set up? I've known this to happen with new accounts.
    If it's still broken it looks like the problem may lie at the PP end.
    If wattbot is working for you type message the team and explain there. Replies within 24 hrs.
    If you have the same problem with wattbot you'll need to send a DM to one of the admin.

Quote Originally Posted by Guillaumelussato View Post
    Yes it will let me put the date I took the readings and when I click next it just keeps on loading and never get me to the meter reading page. Same for the app.
  • hi Guillaumelussato
    Has your account just been set up? I've known this to happen with new accounts.
    If it's still broken it looks like the problem may lie at the PP end.
    If wattbot is working for you type message the team and explain there. Replies within 24 hrs.
    If you have the same problem with wattbot you'll need to send a DM to one of the admin.

Yes it will let me put the date I took the readings and when I click next it just keeps on loading and never get me to the meter reading page. Same for the app.

• I am trying to set up the account but since I couldn't put my meter reading I have not been able to finish.
    The Wattbot doesn't work either and I don't know how to DM an admin.
    ​Since I don't see a way to resolve my problem, I might just switch to a different provider.
  • I am trying to set up the account but since I couldn't put my meter reading I have not been able to finish.
    ​Since I don't see a way to resolve my problem, I might just switch to a different provider.

• Hey @Guillaumelussato

Are you trying to switch to PP, or have you moved into a home we already supply?

You can send me or Marc a DM by tapping the envelope icon in the top right of the page
  • Hey @Guillaumelussato

Are you trying to switch to PP, or have you moved into a home we already supply?

You can send me or Marc a DM by tapping the envelope icon in the top right of the page

• hi Guillaum
    Sorry I should have explained how, but tbh I thought your account might sort itself out.
    click HERE or click on little envelope top right, if you can't see it try landscape. Send to Nataly or Marc or both.

I am trying to set up the account but since I couldn't put my meter reading I have not been able to finish.
  • hi Guillaum
    Sorry I should have explained how, but tbh I thought your account might sort itself out.
    click HERE or click on little envelope top right, if you can't see it try landscape. Send to Nataly or Marc or both.

I am trying to set up the account but since I couldn't put my meter reading I have not been able to finish.