• Moving House

On the 23rd August we will be moving house. My first question is how do we stsy with pure planet at our new address.? Secondly until we sell our current property it will remain unoccupied / not in use but checked upon at least once a week. Therefore are we able to reduce the payments right down on my current property as it wont be in use? Thanks
    Tap below to see the best answer
  • On the 23rd August we will be moving house. My first question is how do we stsy with pure planet at our new address.? Secondly until we sell our current property it will remain unoccupied / not in use but checked upon at least once a week. Therefore are we able to reduce the payments right down on my current property as it wont be in use? Thanks
    Tap below to see the best answer

• Best Answer

Hi, I think you would need to contact PP direct to change the Dads for your old property, via Wattbot.
    if you go to the app and click on the 3 lines at the top right, then click on help, then ask Wattbot,
    Then you need to type in 'message the team' ,
    then you can send them your message. Might take a couple of days to get back to you, but they will.
    Have a look at this pink about moving
    https://community.purepla.net/conten...o-do#ckb_start

Hope this helps
  • Hi, I think you would need to contact PP direct to change the Dads for your old property, via Wattbot.
    if you go to the app and click on the 3 lines at the top right, then click on help, then ask Wattbot,
    Then you need to type in 'message the team' ,
    then you can send them your message. Might take a couple of days to get back to you, but they will.
    Have a look at this pink about moving
    https://community.purepla.net/conten...o-do#ckb_start

Hope this helps

• Quote Originally Posted by Peasey1976 View Post
    On the 23rd August we will be moving house. My first question is how do we stsy with pure planet at our new address.? Secondly until we sell our current property it will remain unoccupied / not in use but checked upon at least once a week. Therefore are we able to reduce the payments right down on my current property as it wont be in use? Thanks
    Hi @Peasey1976
    Welcome to the community!
    Thanks for posting.
    The FAQ that @Angelabikerbabe linked to, about what to do when moving out of your home is spot on.
    Basically you'll need to create a new PP account at the new address, so for the first 17 days or so you'll be whoever is currently supplying that property.
    Good luck with the move! Hope it's not too stressful
    Community Manager - Pure Planet

• Quote Originally Posted by Peasey1976 View Post
    Hi @Peasey1976
    Welcome to the community!
    Thanks for posting.
    The FAQ that @Angelabikerbabe linked to, about what to do when moving out of your home is spot on.
    Basically you'll need to create a new PP account at the new address, so for the first 17 days or so you'll be whoever is currently supplying that property.
    Good luck with the move! Hope it's not too stressful
    Community Manager - Pure Planet