• Credit Reimbursement

I have just left Pure Planet, although I've had no notification of this happening. I have been told recently that I am £40.68 in credit. When can I get this back?
    Tap below to see the best answer
  • I have just left Pure Planet, although I've had no notification of this happening. I have been told recently that I am £40.68 in credit. When can I get this back?
    Tap below to see the best answer

• Best Answer

​Hi
    A swich normally takes up to 6 weeks to complete.

Once the switch has completed, PP will issue your final bill and if you're in credit, they will refund you.
    Don't cancel your DD, because they won't be able to refund you then.

https://community.purepla.net/conten...itch#ckb_start
  • ​Hi
    A swich normally takes up to 6 weeks to complete.

Once the switch has completed, PP will issue your final bill and if you're in credit, they will refund you.
    Don't cancel your DD, because they won't be able to refund you then.

https://community.purepla.net/conten...itch#ckb_start

• Quote Originally Posted by Helen S View Post
    I have just left Pure Planet, although I've had no notification of this happening. I have been told recently that I am £40.68 in credit. When can I get this back?
    Hi Helen
    Just checking - I'm assuming you mean you have conciously switched away from Pure Planet, rather than you've just been told out of the blue you have been switched? I was puzzled only because if you had initiated the switch, you wouldn't need Pure Planet to notify you?

If you did switch, angelabikerbabe is absolutely right - the switch to your new supplier will take around 3 weeks, and then when the industry has agreed your readings at the time of the switch (keep a note of them) you'll get a final bill or refund from Pure Planet - about 6 week's time

Stephen
  • Quote Originally Posted by Helen S View Post
    Hi Helen
    Just checking - I'm assuming you mean you have conciously switched away from Pure Planet, rather than you've just been told out of the blue you have been switched? I was puzzled only because if you had initiated the switch, you wouldn't need Pure Planet to notify you?

If you did switch, angelabikerbabe is absolutely right - the switch to your new supplier will take around 3 weeks, and then when the industry has agreed your readings at the time of the switch (keep a note of them) you'll get a final bill or refund from Pure Planet - about 6 week's time

Stephen

• Hey @Helen S

If you switch to another supplier, you'd get an email from us saying "sorry you're leaving".

It's worth checking you received that email? If not, it's probs worth getting in touch with your chosen supplier to make sure they have the correct meter details for you.

You receive your final bill up to 6 weeks after you switch away if there's credit on the account this would then be refunded.

check out our FAQ for more info
  • Hey @Helen S

If you switch to another supplier, you'd get an email from us saying "sorry you're leaving".

It's worth checking you received that email? If not, it's probs worth getting in touch with your chosen supplier to make sure they have the correct meter details for you.

You receive your final bill up to 6 weeks after you switch away if there's credit on the account this would then be refunded.

check out our FAQ for more info