• Fixed year round DD Payment amounts

As much as I appreciate the lower monthly payments on account through the summer, I absolutely hate this jumping up again in winter as I have accounted for it by this point. Is it possible to just pay the higher amount all year and just apply for a rebate on the excess at the end of the year?
    Tap below to see the best answer
  • As much as I appreciate the lower monthly payments on account through the summer, I absolutely hate this jumping up again in winter as I have accounted for it by this point. Is it possible to just pay the higher amount all year and just apply for a rebate on the excess at the end of the year?
    Tap below to see the best answer

• Best Answer

Hi Martin
    You obviously understand why PP do this, and I don't think there is a facility for paying the same amount throughout the year.
    As the higher amount is "spoken for " you could do as I do and put the difference in payments in a savings account or premium bonds, it may as well he earning interest in your account instead of PP's
  • Hi Martin
    You obviously understand why PP do this, and I don't think there is a facility for paying the same amount throughout the year.
    As the higher amount is "spoken for " you could do as I do and put the difference in payments in a savings account or premium bonds, it may as well he earning interest in your account instead of PP's

• Hi Martin,
    As Duppy says, there is no facility to pay the same amount all year round.
    Duppy's idea is a good one.
  • Hi Martin,
    As Duppy says, there is no facility to pay the same amount all year round.
    Duppy's idea is a good one.