• Referral

Hi, I have recently joined pure plante, my friend referred me. How we I collect the referral reward?
    Tap below to see the best answer
  • Hi, I have recently joined pure plante, my friend referred me. How we I collect the referral reward?
    Tap below to see the best answer

• Best Answer

Hi @Oliburke,

this info may be useful for you

I was referred by a friend but I’ve not received my Amazon voucher

"Remember that your Amazon voucher code is emailed to you up to two days after your switch date - that’s two days after the day you come on supply with Pure Planet.

If you don’t receive the email, open WattBot in your account, and type 'Where is my Amazon voucher'. Watt will take some info from you - your friend's name and address, and your friend's unique referral code. This info will then be handed to our team to check out".

You can read the full post here
  • Hi @Oliburke,

this info may be useful for you

I was referred by a friend but I’ve not received my Amazon voucher

"Remember that your Amazon voucher code is emailed to you up to two days after your switch date - that’s two days after the day you come on supply with Pure Planet.

If you don’t receive the email, open WattBot in your account, and type 'Where is my Amazon voucher'. Watt will take some info from you - your friend's name and address, and your friend's unique referral code. This info will then be handed to our team to check out".

You can read the full post here

• hi Oliburke
    If you joined Pure Planet once you have paid the first direct debit the voucher should reach you/your friend in your email 2 or 3 days later.

pure plante?
    Quote Originally Posted by Oliburke View Post
    Hi, I have recently joined pure plante, my friend referred me. How we I collect the referral reward?
  • hi Oliburke
    If you joined Pure Planet once you have paid the first direct debit the voucher should reach you/your friend in your email 2 or 3 days later.

pure plante?
    Quote Originally Posted by Oliburke View Post

• Hey @Oliburke

Welcome to PP!

Just FYI I've moved your post to our section all about referring friends, where you'll find lots of great advice.

Looks like @woz and @Gabolino have answered your question, nice one
  • Hey @Oliburke

Welcome to PP!

Just FYI I've moved your post to our section all about referring friends, where you'll find lots of great advice.

Looks like @woz and @Gabolino have answered your question, nice one