• Copy Bill

How do I get a copy bill? in layman terms!!
    Tap below to see the best answer
  • How do I get a copy bill? in layman terms!!
    Tap below to see the best answer

• Best Answer

hi glyn
    as said your statement arrives by email every month just after your statement date which is a month after you joined. If you’ve lost them (or deleted which you should not do), you can ask for a copy by going to help in app or online ask wattbot type message the team and ask for a copy of the date required .
    If that’s not sufficiently lay please post back!
  • hi glyn
    as said your statement arrives by email every month just after your statement date which is a month after you joined. If you’ve lost them (or deleted which you should not do), you can ask for a copy by going to help in app or online ask wattbot type message the team and ask for a copy of the date required .
    If that’s not sufficiently lay please post back!

• Hi, you should've had your bills emailed to you every month. If you haven't, have you checked your spam folder, in case they've gone in there?
  • Hi, you should've had your bills emailed to you every month. If you haven't, have you checked your spam folder, in case they've gone in there?

• I just re-read the title, and I have to ask, is it that you want to know in layman's terms how to get a copy statement or that you want to get a statement that's easier to understand....?

Quote Originally Posted by Glyntasker View Post
  • I just re-read the title, and I have to ask, is it that you want to know in layman's terms how to get a copy statement or that you want to get a statement that's easier to understand....?

Quote Originally Posted by Glyntasker View Post