• Moving house

Hi all,

I'm moving house tomorrow but don't need utilities where I'm going. Do I just go through the 'I'm moving out' within the app.
    When it asked for a forward address does it then start to change the utilities at that address? This is what I don't want to happen as I'm only moving short term.

TIA

Adam
    Tap below to see the best answer
  • Hi all,

I'm moving house tomorrow but don't need utilities where I'm going. Do I just go through the 'I'm moving out' within the app.
    When it asked for a forward address does it then start to change the utilities at that address? This is what I don't want to happen as I'm only moving short term.

TIA

Adam
    Tap below to see the best answer

• Best Answer

Quote Originally Posted by Lloydie84 View Post
    Hi all,

TIA

Adam
    Hi Adam

Don't worry. Forwarding address is just so that you can get your final statement and your account can be settled.

Stephen
  • Quote Originally Posted by Lloydie84 View Post
    Hi all,

TIA

Adam
    Hi Adam

Don't worry. Forwarding address is just so that you can get your final statement and your account can be settled.

Stephen

• hi Lloydie84
    just for future reference and in case anyone else reads this, you can never take your energy account with you to a different address, you would, were you moving in somewhere else, then be a customer of whoever was supplying that property at the time, until you switched to whoever you chose.
    Hi all,

TIA

Adam
  • hi Lloydie84
    just for future reference and in case anyone else reads this, you can never take your energy account with you to a different address, you would, were you moving in somewhere else, then be a customer of whoever was supplying that property at the time, until you switched to whoever you chose.
    Hi all,

TIA

Adam

• Hope the move goes smoothly & hope you return to Pure Planet in the future πŸ‘πŸ‘
  • Hope the move goes smoothly & hope you return to Pure Planet in the future πŸ‘πŸ‘

• Thanks for the quick replies and info. It's the first time I've moved out of a house so wasn't sure how it worked.

Quote Originally Posted by David j View Post
    Hope the move goes smoothly & hope you return to Pure Planet in the future πŸ‘πŸ‘
    Thanks David, so far so good. Don't worry once we get into our house in November we'll be moved by back.
  • Thanks for the quick replies and info. It's the first time I've moved out of a house so wasn't sure how it worked.

Quote Originally Posted by David j View Post
    Hope the move goes smoothly & hope you return to Pure Planet in the future πŸ‘πŸ‘
    Thanks David, so far so good. Don't worry once we get into our house in November we'll be moved by back.

• Great news Lloydie84, look after yourself πŸ‘πŸ‘
  • Great news Lloydie84, look after yourself πŸ‘πŸ‘