• Account Credit

Good morning - my account is almost £500 in credit, and my ongoing monthly usage is much lower than my direct debit. My monthly direct debit has not been adjusted to reflect either the large credit, or disparity between the direct debit and my actual usage. How do I request my direct debit be adjusted? Thanks.
    Tap below to see the best answer
  • Good morning - my account is almost £500 in credit, and my ongoing monthly usage is much lower than my direct debit. My monthly direct debit has not been adjusted to reflect either the large credit, or disparity between the direct debit and my actual usage. How do I request my direct debit be adjusted? Thanks.
    Tap below to see the best answer

• Best Answer

Hi
    You should always be in credit by approx 1 months' DD amount.

If you contact PP, via Wattbot, asking to review your DDs and issue a refund.

if you go to the app and click on the 3 lines at the top right, then click on help, then ask Wattbot,
    Then you need to type in 'message the team' ,
    then you can send them your message. Might take a couple of days to get back to you, but they will.
  • Hi
    You should always be in credit by approx 1 months' DD amount.

If you contact PP, via Wattbot, asking to review your DDs and issue a refund.

if you go to the app and click on the 3 lines at the top right, then click on help, then ask Wattbot,
    Then you need to type in 'message the team' ,
    then you can send them your message. Might take a couple of days to get back to you, but they will.