• I am a Letting Agent

Hi
    I am a Letting agent and the tenants have just vacated a property and closed their account. Which is all fine However, the property is now empty for 2 weeks before the new tenants move in. With other suppliers i would just set up an account in the landlord's name for the void period and then put the account in the new tenants name when they move in. Giving relevant meter readings. I don't seem to be able to do this simply. Any Clues/advice?
    Thanks
    Eliza
    Tap below to see the best answer
  • Hi
    I am a Letting agent and the tenants have just vacated a property and closed their account. Which is all fine However, the property is now empty for 2 weeks before the new tenants move in. With other suppliers i would just set up an account in the landlord's name for the void period and then put the account in the new tenants name when they move in. Giving relevant meter readings. I don't seem to be able to do this simply. Any Clues/advice?
    Thanks
    Eliza
    Tap below to see the best answer

• Best Answer

Its easy as any other supplier. Download the app or head to the website. Then get a quote and sign up. Once new tenants move in then they do the same.
  • Its easy as any other supplier. Download the app or head to the website. Then get a quote and sign up. Once new tenants move in then they do the same.

• Hi
    Thanks, I tried this but i couldn't see a way to complete the sign up process without setting up a DD.
  • Hi
    Thanks, I tried this but i couldn't see a way to complete the sign up process without setting up a DD.

• Quote Originally Posted by ElizaCreighton View Post
    Hi
    Hello again.

Im afraid it payment by DD ONLY so yes you need to enter payment details. Do a quote at the minimal amount will keep it down, ultimately this is the property owners responsibility so it is up to you and them to work out how best to go about it. Failing that you could do a switch to another supplier but again this is something the owner should do really.
  • Quote Originally Posted by ElizaCreighton View Post
    Hi
    Hello again.

Im afraid it payment by DD ONLY so yes you need to enter payment details. Do a quote at the minimal amount will keep it down, ultimately this is the property owners responsibility so it is up to you and them to work out how best to go about it. Failing that you could do a switch to another supplier but again this is something the owner should do really.