• Final Bill

I moved house on the 28th of June and informed PurePlanet prior to this date as well as I submitted my final meter readings. I have not yet received my final bill and I have already begun payments at my new property. It's been well over the 10 working day limit to recieved my final bill at my new forwarding address.
    I have tried using chatbot but the service is not working, nothing I send is sent or even displayed in the chat window. I have not found a way to contact PurePlanet whatsoever other than chatbot, here, or submitting a complaint form. All of which appear useless. Is there a number at all I can call? I feel this problem can only be resolved in a in a reasonable fashion over a conversation.
    Tap below to see the best answer
  • I moved house on the 28th of June and informed PurePlanet prior to this date as well as I submitted my final meter readings. I have not yet received my final bill and I have already begun payments at my new property. It's been well over the 10 working day limit to recieved my final bill at my new forwarding address.
    I have tried using chatbot but the service is not working, nothing I send is sent or even displayed in the chat window. I have not found a way to contact PurePlanet whatsoever other than chatbot, here, or submitting a complaint form. All of which appear useless. Is there a number at all I can call? I feel this problem can only be resolved in a in a reasonable fashion over a conversation.
    Tap below to see the best answer

• Best Answer

Hi
    A swich nirmally takes up to 6 weeks to complete.

Once the switch has completed, PP will issue your final bill and if you're in credit, they will refund you.
    Don't cancel your DD, because they won't be able to refund you then.

https://community.purepla.net/conten...itch#ckb_start

There are no call centres with PP,.
  • Hi
    A swich nirmally takes up to 6 weeks to complete.

Once the switch has completed, PP will issue your final bill and if you're in credit, they will refund you.
    Don't cancel your DD, because they won't be able to refund you then.

https://community.purepla.net/conten...itch#ckb_start

There are no call centres with PP,.

• Angelabikerbabe is spot on, check out the link she posted. Wattbot, I understand, is working.
    Hope you receive your final bill ASAP. By the way, have you signed up for Pure Planet at the new address?
    Regards
  • Angelabikerbabe is spot on, check out the link she posted. Wattbot, I understand, is working.
    Hope you receive your final bill ASAP. By the way, have you signed up for Pure Planet at the new address?
    Regards

• My mistake, I should've made it a bit clearer that I'm switching from PP to another supplier as I am moving house. I am cancelling my PP contract. They said I would've recieved my final bill from PP in 10 days, it has now been a month!
  • My mistake, I should've made it a bit clearer that I'm switching from PP to another supplier as I am moving house. I am cancelling my PP contract. They said I would've recieved my final bill from PP in 10 days, it has now been a month!

• Quote Originally Posted by KizzySinar View Post
    My mistake, I should've made it a bit clearer that I'm switching from PP to another supplier as I am moving house. I am cancelling my PP contract. They said I would've recieved my final bill from PP in 10 days, it has now been a month!
    Hi there

I may be dense, but if you are moving out, why did you switch? Or do you mean that you were ending your contract because you were moving? And starting with a new supplier at your new house?

Here's the link for what happens when you move out
    https://community.purepla.net/conten...o-do#ckb_start

Hope that helps and everything is sorted soon
    Stephen
  • Quote Originally Posted by KizzySinar View Post
    My mistake, I should've made it a bit clearer that I'm switching from PP to another supplier as I am moving house. I am cancelling my PP contract. They said I would've recieved my final bill from PP in 10 days, it has now been a month!
    Hi there

I may be dense, but if you are moving out, why did you switch? Or do you mean that you were ending your contract because you were moving? And starting with a new supplier at your new house?

Here's the link for what happens when you move out
    https://community.purepla.net/conten...o-do#ckb_start

Hope that helps and everything is sorted soon
    Stephen