• Negative account balance

Hi Pure Planet,

I have been wondering what the minus figure I have on my account balance is.

Am I not on a standard contract with Pure Planet, which should mean paying the same fee every month?
    Tap below to see the best answer
  • Hi Pure Planet,

Am I not on a standard contract with Pure Planet, which should mean paying the same fee every month?
    Tap below to see the best answer

• Best Answer

Hi
    If you have a minus figure , this means your account is in debit. Your DDs are too low.
    You should always be in credit by approx 1 months' DD amount.

Your DDs should be the same for 6 months of the year, then higher for 6 months for the winter.

If you go to your 'balance and payments' screen on the app this will show you all your payments and further down it shows your DD amounts.

If you are in debit, it's worth contacting PP, via Wattbot, asking to increase your DDs.

you're talking to other customers on this forum.

if you go to the app and click on the 3 lines at the top right, then click on help, then ask Wattbot,
    Then you need to type in 'message the team' ,
    then you can send them your message. Might take a couple of days to get back to you, but they will.
  • Hi
    If you have a minus figure , this means your account is in debit. Your DDs are too low.
    You should always be in credit by approx 1 months' DD amount.

Your DDs should be the same for 6 months of the year, then higher for 6 months for the winter.

If you go to your 'balance and payments' screen on the app this will show you all your payments and further down it shows your DD amounts.

If you are in debit, it's worth contacting PP, via Wattbot, asking to increase your DDs.

you're talking to other customers on this forum.

if you go to the app and click on the 3 lines at the top right, then click on help, then ask Wattbot,
    Then you need to type in 'message the team' ,
    then you can send them your message. Might take a couple of days to get back to you, but they will.

• Quote Originally Posted by Hyacinthos View Post
    Hi Pure Planet,

Hi Hyacinthos

Great name! Just to add to the excellent answer from angelabikerbabe, sometimes the difference between winter and summer in terms of usage and payments means that my account goes into debit by the end of the winter and builds up credit in the summer.
    Pure Planet will check your account every six months and suggest an adjustment to your direct debit payments if necessary. But if you are worried, you can contact Pure Planet as angelabikerbabe explains.

You are on the standard tariff, Pure Planet only has one tariff. But you make six lower payments in the summer, and six higher ones in the winter.
    Hope that helps
    Stephen
  • Quote Originally Posted by Hyacinthos View Post
    Hi Pure Planet,

Hi Hyacinthos

Great name! Just to add to the excellent answer from angelabikerbabe, sometimes the difference between winter and summer in terms of usage and payments means that my account goes into debit by the end of the winter and builds up credit in the summer.
    Pure Planet will check your account every six months and suggest an adjustment to your direct debit payments if necessary. But if you are worried, you can contact Pure Planet as angelabikerbabe explains.

You are on the standard tariff, Pure Planet only has one tariff. But you make six lower payments in the summer, and six higher ones in the winter.
    Hope that helps
    Stephen