• Account

Hello, I set up my account within the last hour and it still says we are setting your account up, does anyone know how long this will take? I got in touch with my recent supplier about leaving and they were blocking my switch to pure planet and now I have resumed my switch, pure planet are still setting up my account. Many thanks.
    Tap below to see the best answer
  • Hello, I set up my account within the last hour and it still says we are setting your account up, does anyone know how long this will take? I got in touch with my recent supplier about leaving and they were blocking my switch to pure planet and now I have resumed my switch, pure planet are still setting up my account. Many thanks.
    Tap below to see the best answer

• Best Answer

Hi Jholding, the switch usually takes 17 days to complete and Pure Planet will keep you informed at every stage. You will receive a “welcome pack “ which outlines all the important features. Click HERE for more Pure Planet info regarding switching. Did your previous supplier explain why they were blocking your switch & has this been resolved?
    Regards
  • Hi Jholding, the switch usually takes 17 days to complete and Pure Planet will keep you informed at every stage. You will receive a “welcome pack “ which outlines all the important features. Click HERE for more Pure Planet info regarding switching. Did your previous supplier explain why they were blocking your switch & has this been resolved?
    Regards

• Best Answer

Hi jholding,

17 days to complete the switching process is the industry "norm" and is not a peculiarity of a PP switch.

As you have already indicated you had an issue with your old supplier blocking the move.... again, this was not a PP issue.

Now that the switch is being processed..... it should be completed in approx 17 days.
    I recommend that you take this time to avail yourself of the mountains of invaluable information contained within the App.
    Feel free to contact the Community Forum if there is anything that you would like assistance to explain. The Community is full of helpful people who are only too willing to lend a hand.
  • Hi jholding,

17 days to complete the switching process is the industry "norm" and is not a peculiarity of a PP switch.

As you have already indicated you had an issue with your old supplier blocking the move.... again, this was not a PP issue.

Now that the switch is being processed..... it should be completed in approx 17 days.
    I recommend that you take this time to avail yourself of the mountains of invaluable information contained within the App.
    Feel free to contact the Community Forum if there is anything that you would like assistance to explain. The Community is full of helpful people who are only too willing to lend a hand.

• Hello, it stated for a long time after solving the switching issue that my account was being set up. If this was the process then that is fair enough. I have fully switched over now anyway.
  • Hello, it stated for a long time after solving the switching issue that my account was being set up. If this was the process then that is fair enough. I have fully switched over now anyway.

• hi Jholding
    ​The usual delay is a query over the meters, if you haven't had a message/email asking for photos of the meter I'd assume all is well.
    Welcome to PP!
    Quote Originally Posted by Jholding View Post
    Hello, it stated for a long time after solving the switching issue that my account was being set up. If this was the process then that is fair enough. I have fully switched over now anyway.
  • hi Jholding
    ​The usual delay is a query over the meters, if you haven't had a message/email asking for photos of the meter I'd assume all is well.
    Welcome to PP!
    Quote Originally Posted by Jholding View Post
    Hello, it stated for a long time after solving the switching issue that my account was being set up. If this was the process then that is fair enough. I have fully switched over now anyway.