• Switching to pure planet

I tried switching earlier in the month but was denied because of the previous utility company. I have since sorted this and have been back onto pure planet to switch again. I pressed the switch button on the app which retrieved my quote but then nothing happened. I haven't received an email saying that switching has begun
    How do I know if switching is underway?
    Tap below to see the best answer
  • I tried switching earlier in the month but was denied because of the previous utility company. I have since sorted this and have been back onto pure planet to switch again. I pressed the switch button on the app which retrieved my quote but then nothing happened. I haven't received an email saying that switching has begun
    How do I know if switching is underway?
    Tap below to see the best answer

• Best Answer

Hey @Tom Blackburn
    @Angelabikerbabe is spot on, when your switch has started you receive an email from us confirming your info.

You should be able to get a quote, and then follow the steps to start a new switch.

More info on that in our FAQ here

Hope that helps? You can post any other questions by tapping 'reply +' below
  • Hey @Tom Blackburn
    @Angelabikerbabe is spot on, when your switch has started you receive an email from us confirming your info.

You should be able to get a quote, and then follow the steps to start a new switch.

More info on that in our FAQ here

Hope that helps? You can post any other questions by tapping 'reply +' below

• Hi, you should get an email confirming your details, payments and switch date.
    If you haven't, I would either try again or contact PP directly via Wattbot.
    You need to send your message to the team directly via Wattbot.
    if you go to the app and click on the 3 lines at the top right, then click on help, then ask Wattbot,
    Then you need to type in 'message the team' ,
    then you can send them your message. Might take a couple of days to get back to you, but they will.
  • Hi, you should get an email confirming your details, payments and switch date.
    If you haven't, I would either try again or contact PP directly via Wattbot.
    You need to send your message to the team directly via Wattbot.
    if you go to the app and click on the 3 lines at the top right, then click on help, then ask Wattbot,
    Then you need to type in 'message the team' ,
    then you can send them your message. Might take a couple of days to get back to you, but they will.

• Thank you @Angelabikerbabe and @Nataly
    I have used wattbot to message the team.
  • Thank you @Angelabikerbabe and @Nataly
    I have used wattbot to message the team.

• I am looking into joining us too, any feedback from other users? How difficult was it to switch from your previous provider?
  • I am looking into joining us too, any feedback from other users? How difficult was it to switch from your previous provider?

• Quote Originally Posted by Sophie Star View Post
    I am looking into joining us too, any feedback from other users? How difficult was it to switch from your previous provider?
    Hi Sophie Star
    Great to have you joining in the Pure Planet community. In my case switching was completely straightforward - downloaded the app, followed instructions, got the email confirmation, 17 days later all done!
    Hope you decide to join... there may be one or two companies slightly cheaper at the moment, but very few promise to reduce prices when possible, and have no fee for leaving, either.
    Regards
    Stephen
  • Quote Originally Posted by Sophie Star View Post
    I am looking into joining us too, any feedback from other users? How difficult was it to switch from your previous provider?
    Hi Sophie Star
    Great to have you joining in the Pure Planet community. In my case switching was completely straightforward - downloaded the app, followed instructions, got the email confirmation, 17 days later all done!
    Hope you decide to join... there may be one or two companies slightly cheaper at the moment, but very few promise to reduce prices when possible, and have no fee for leaving, either.
    Regards
    Stephen

• Hi sophie star.
    So long as you have a device that the app can run on, or even a desktop and use the website. Then in most cases it is as easy as pie.
    Yes some folk have an issue because they accidently select the wrong address or their meter number dont match what the national database says it should be. So check twice and switch once to avoid delays.
    Take your time filling in the detail and all will go smoothly and 17 days later the switch will be complete.
    Some people cant switch to PP at the moment, prepay for example.
    Also ask about maybe someone can give you a referral link to earn some amazon vouchers if that swings it for you.
  • Hi sophie star.
    So long as you have a device that the app can run on, or even a desktop and use the website. Then in most cases it is as easy as pie.
    Yes some folk have an issue because they accidently select the wrong address or their meter number dont match what the national database says it should be. So check twice and switch once to avoid delays.
    Take your time filling in the detail and all will go smoothly and 17 days later the switch will be complete.
    Some people cant switch to PP at the moment, prepay for example.
    Also ask about maybe someone can give you a referral link to earn some amazon vouchers if that swings it for you.