• Moving

I'm moving house but want to keep my account with pure planet, is this possible ?
    Tap below to see the best answer
  • I'm moving house but want to keep my account with pure planet, is this possible ?
    Tap below to see the best answer

• Best Answer

hi Naomi, put simply, no...but read on
    You'll need to use the "move out" button in accounts in app (or online), at which point your acct will close and a final bill issued, the account will cease to work for a few days, then when you move into the new place you'll need to switch in the new place using app or online. If the app/account is still locked (it can happen) you can contact PP to unlock or simply use a different email address to join for the new place. You will then eventually get a bill from the previous supplier at new place for the time you used them.
    ​Good luck with the move.
    Quote Originally Posted by Naomi View Post
    I'm moving house but want to keep my account with pure planet, is this possible ?
  • hi Naomi, put simply, no...but read on
    You'll need to use the "move out" button in accounts in app (or online), at which point your acct will close and a final bill issued, the account will cease to work for a few days, then when you move into the new place you'll need to switch in the new place using app or online. If the app/account is still locked (it can happen) you can contact PP to unlock or simply use a different email address to join for the new place. You will then eventually get a bill from the previous supplier at new place for the time you used them.
    ​Good luck with the move.
    Quote Originally Posted by Naomi View Post

• How do I switch my account to my new house
  • How do I switch my account to my new house

• Quote Originally Posted by RKJ View Post
    How do I switch my account to my new house
    Hi RKJ, read the above reply given by Woz, also, for more info click HERE.
  • Quote Originally Posted by RKJ View Post
    How do I switch my account to my new house
    Hi RKJ, read the above reply given by Woz, also, for more info click HERE.