• Smart meters

Are there dates for the rollout of smart meters. I’m a bit confused how it’s working. Requests and the possibility of a meter surely isn’t good enough. As someone who gave up a smart meter to move to Pure Planet I’m a bit frustrated. I think there should be definite dates for this important benefit.
    Tap below to see the best answer
  • Are there dates for the rollout of smart meters. I’m a bit confused how it’s working. Requests and the possibility of a meter surely isn’t good enough. As someone who gave up a smart meter to move to Pure Planet I’m a bit frustrated. I think there should be definite dates for this important benefit.
    Tap below to see the best answer

• Best Answer

Quote Originally Posted by Rayander View Post
    Are there dates for the rollout of smart meters. I’m a bit confused how it’s working. Requests and the possibility of a meter surely isn’t good enough. As someone who gave up a smart meter to move to Pure Planet I’m a bit frustrated. I think there should be definite dates for this important benefit.
    Hi @Rayander
    We've started installing them. We're not yet rolling them out in big numbers because there's still a few issues affecting the smart network. Check out this post about current IHD issues.
    You can see why we're being tentative?
    Community Manager - Pure Planet

• Quote Originally Posted by Rayander View Post
    Hi @Rayander
    We've started installing them. We're not yet rolling them out in big numbers because there's still a few issues affecting the smart network. Check out this post about current IHD issues.
    You can see why we're being tentative?
    Community Manager - Pure Planet

• Hi, there are no definite dates yet, as it's still on the trial atm.
    Looking to roll out to everyone by the end of the year.
  • Hi, there are no definite dates yet, as it's still on the trial atm.
    Looking to roll out to everyone by the end of the year.